Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
They deal with my investments in a competent and professional manner but with personal contact by a trusted advisor,Clive Barwell.
Met with Clive Barwell again last week - great guy - very helpful, clear and on the ball. He and his team very efficient and helpful in their responses. Very happy to recommend Clive and his colleagues.
Clive Barwell has been advising me for a number of years, long before Wren Sterling. I have always found his advice to be sound and well matched to my requirements. He always goes out of his way to ensure that he and I agree before any action is taken. I can highly recommend both Clive and Wren Sterling.
Clive Barwell takes time to understand our needs and supplies excellent bespoke solutions
Clive Barwell really knows his stuff and how to apply it to my circumstances. I trust him without hesitation.
I find Clive Barwell is down-to-earth, empathetic, knowledgeable and reliable.
I have always received great service from Mr Clive Barwell at Wren Sterling’ he is always at the other end of the line when required
Clive barwell is a very pleseant gentleman and explains things very clearly, i would highly recommend him and his services.
Clive Barwell was very professional in his assessment of my circumstances and showed a clear understanding of what I was aiming to achieve.
Clive Barwell is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and knows his subject inside out. Additionally he knows how to fully explain the complexities of his recommendations to all audiences and fully understands his clients future requirements and aspirations. I have no hesitation in recommending Wren Sterling and Clive Barwell in particular to advise particularly on post retirement situations.
Clive Barwell, my parents adviser has provided an excellent personal service at a difficult time. He explained complex matters clearly and patiently, giving best advice at all times.
Clive has provided his usual excellent services.
Practical, personal advice.
Clive Barwell is a down to earth and professional adviser that has worked for various members of my family for many years and we can highly recommend him.
Thorough understanding of my financial situation and my needs.
Clive Barwell has been my financial adviser and that of my partner for many years. Clive is always extremeley professional, approachable and friendly. He has provided us with very good advice over the years.
Clive Barwell looks after Kathleen's financial affairs very well and explains things clearly
I've always been extremely happy with the advice Clive Barwell has given me over the years that I have known him.
I have always received an excellent service with clear explanations and choices where and when required. I am kept up to date with any changes and developments in the financial markets which may affect my portfolio and advised accordingly and have always been treated with courtesy and respect,
I’ve had a number of financial advisers over the years (not all good), and Clive Barwell is by far the most down to earth and professional at the same time. I can highly recommend him.
Wren Sterling is rated 4.6 based on 160 reviews