Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
We have known Clive for 20 years he as always explained new changes in our investments in a simple way which we could understand.
Efficient and helpful financial advice
I have been with Clive for well over thirty years which in itself speaks volumes. He was a tower of strength when my late husband passed away almost three years ago when his sound advice was of great comfort to me. I would not dream of wishing anyone else to look after my financial affairs.
Clive Barwell has looked after our investments for well over 20 years. Always professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience, Clive instils confidence whilst putting clients at ease with his friendly, approachable manner. He has continued to provide sound advice tailored to our needs and aspirations.
I came across Wren Sterling earlier this year when looking for some financial advice. The advice they gave me was clear and concise. They made my current situation and my options for the future easy for me to understand and having spoken to them I felt in a much better position and more in control of my situation now and in the future.
Michael Rigg has been my financial advisor over a 25 year period and I appreciate the years of experience he brings to our meetings: his interest in people makes them enjoyable and relaxed. He finds out what you need, what will be comfortable, and advises and explains clearly. I feel it's a personal contact and that my financial affairs are being very well looked after.
Clive has stood by me through thick and thin over many years and has always been patient, supportive and given good advice, which I have not always taken! I have trust in both Clive and Wren Stirling to continue in this way in to the future.
First class professional advice and continuous support always received
Clive has always responded well to our questions and given good advice.
Clive Barwell is knowledgeable and personable. Clive is very responsive and always delivers. I feel confident that our money is in safe hands and that Clive's advice is sound.
We have found our advisor to be very knowledgeable and approachable. He has been available to answer all our questions and has helped up sort out pensions and organise our estate. We have been very happy with his services.
Clive Barwell has always been very helpful in me making all the right decisions over the years that I have been with him.
Wren through Clive Barwell offer us a first class professional service, he is very experienced, always gives good advice, fully understands our investments needs, is always trying to find us a better investment package. We are both retired and gain comfort from the fact that we have full trust in Clive knowing that he is looking after our investments.
the advice given is always clearly explained and easy to understand. Personal contact is always good.
Clive Barwell has provided very sound financial advice over the past 15+years. Our financial position has greatly benefited from following his advice. Regular reviews with Clive have been business like and useful, but always friendly and understandable. Clive has always responded quickly to issues and concerns.
Trustworthy
Very content with the always prompt, sound and helpful financial advice we have received from Clive Barwell over more than ten years.
Allways been happy with advice from Clive. Investments have held up well over a difficult year.I reccomend him
We have know Clive for close on ten years now and are really appreciative of all the help and advice he has given us. He is thorough, prompt and considerate - even pointed me to a possible job opportunity! He has sorted us out on legal issues, ensuring that essential future arrangements are all covered. His financial advice is excellent and based on many years of solid experience. We would very much recommend his services.
Clive and the team always follow up and leave no stone unturned for expert advice. I would be in a real mess without them.
Wren Sterling is rated 4.61 based on 160 reviews