WPS Westward Reviews

01392 272096

mark.carter@wpswestward.co.uk

Westward House, Cofton Road Marsh Barton, Exeter

Tell us how WPS Westward made you happy
Always good value and exceptional customer service. Special thanks to our Account Manager Katie.
Great delivery time. One item was wrong but was corrected over the phone immediately.
Books great value and delivery on time
Brilliant customer service via our account manager Katie Gibbs, samples sent were quick and exactly what we needed and an order was placed. Quick delivery, well packaged, good value for money and great quality products.
I was informed by voice mail that part of my order (academic diaries) was no longer available and wouldn't be restocked but that the rest would be sent. On receiving the order part was missing. On telephoning, I was told that the other items were out of stock and would not be replenished though I was offered a substitution. No word on either the delivery note about this or direct contact from the company that I would not be receiving my order in full. Extremely poor customer service and I shall seriously consider whether to use you again for any further orders if this is the level of customer service you now deem acceptable.
Excellent prompt service.
Easy to use website, delivery quick and on time. Customer service brilliant
Always really helpful on the phone and goods are delivered really quickly, thank you.
Great books, Great Service & delivered quick
I will always use Westward Paper Sales where I can. Brilliant customer service, speedy delivery and very competitive prices. The best company I deal with. Just the website needs sorting out but that is not a problem as I ring them
Items arrived quickly after the order was placed. Items were all packed well so as not to spill out of individual packaging during transit.
Very efficient - goods received the day after the order was placed.
Easy to use website. Able to access as a guest. Customer service excellent when chasing up the delivery. Ships with a Maths Faculty order therefore I was able to retrieve my items from colleagues. Freddo Frog a delightful extra surprise.
Very quick and efficient delivery. And a great product. One of the best glue sticks on the market at a great price.
Good price and good service. Very happy. First time using and price dependent, will use again.
Excellent service, very helpful!
Great customer service, and fast reliable delivery.
Have dealt with Westward for several years, excellent service, staff are always helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend them.
Great value for money.
Always get good service, my account manager Katie is superb, very helpful without being pushy like some companies! Good range of products at reasonable prices.
WPS Westward is rated 4.9 based on 254 reviews