WPS Westward Reviews

01392 272096

sales@wpswestward.co.uk

Westward House, Cofton Road Marsh Barton, Exeter

Tell us how WPS Westward made you happy
Great friendly service. SARS-Co-2 products priced competitively. Fast prompt delivery.
One part of the order was here within a couple of days (mini whiteboards, pens and erasers) however, I was told the large whiteboard is coming from China and the delivery date is unknown; I may have to cancel this order and get a refund😏
Very helpful team, great customer service, cannot fault them.
Excellent service. My first time using this company, after being recommended by a friend, and will definitely be back. I couldn’t believe the quantity and quality of craft items that arrived, considering the low price. Super fast delivery too! Highly Recommended!
Great Experience
Excellent service and very personable staff - would definitely recommend.
Good communication, excellent quick turnaround and delivery. Thank you
We started using WPS Westward for our exercise books after our old supplier went into administration. They have been very good quality, a great price and quick delivery times. Very happy with the communication with our account manager too. Would recommend without doubt!
Very good quality and very fast delivery! 5 stars!
The company was ease itself to deal with. Straightforward ordering process and quick delivery.
Easy to use website. Found a lot of things that I have not been able to get elsewhere. Great prices and service. Definitely recommend westward.
Ordered some art supplies yesterday and it came next day! Amazing service. They were the only suppliers who had it in stock too.
WPS service was excellent, I ordered some art supplies during the lockdown, to help occupy my little one, most other suppliers had sold out, it arrived the next day, I was so surprised. My second order also arrived the day after I ordered it, great service.
Such a fantastic company, Theresa is amazing and went that extra mile at very short notice to get our order together ready for me to collect. School was closing the next day and we needed every child to go home with a home schooling pack. WPSWestward supplied these packs for a good price and was excellent quality. Thank you so much for coming to our rescue at such short notice. 10/10
Really quick delivery and great value. Have recommended to lots of people who are now just as happy customers as I am
Fast delivery and good presentation. Product is accurately described. Would buy again.
Our order arrived very promptly and good condition. Customer service were very helpful and i was able to set up an account very easily and quickly. I would recommend.
Easy website to get around and very punctual delivery
Excellent Customer Service. Delivered On Time
Delivery was timely. Unfortunately the box the goods were in was breaking apart but all contents were fine.
WPS Westward is rated 4.89 based on 246 reviews