wowvow Reviews

of reviewers recommend wowvow
Read wowvow Reviews

About wowvow:

The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd is a multi award-winning greeting card publisher and online wedding retailer, trading under the brand names wowvow ® and The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd ©

wowvow ® makes DIY weddings so easy. A trusted wedding stationery supplier offering all you need to make DIY wedding invitations and decorations as well as all the supplies you need for card making, handmade cards and crafts at amazing prices. Get inspired by amazing creative ideas and shop from our extensive range. Create your ‘Wedding with Wow’ now!

wowvow ® is a trademark of The Handcrafted Card Company Ltd.

support@wowvow.co.uk

The Clockhouse. Hempstalls Lane

Tell us how wowvow made you happy
wowvow 5 star review on 17th July 2020
Jan Taylor
wowvow 5 star review on 28th November 2019
Jackie...
Prompt service
We have now ordered three anniversary cards and are delighted with the result. The service was very efficient, the cards were well packaged and arrived before we expected!! The quality and design of the cards is exceptional and I know the recipients will be equally delighted.
Thank you for such a trouble free order - we won't hesitate to recommend your firm and will definitely use you again.
Thank you Neil for your amazing 5 star review! We're so pleased that you've ordered from us several times and that you've been happy with your orders. We take care with our product design and packaging so we're thrilled that you've mentioned them. Thank you again.
I received my card this morning well packaged so the card was in perfect condition when it arrived. It's a beautiful card for my cousin's 50th birthday. I will definitely use your company again and I would recommend you to others. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Julie and for rating us 5 stars, we really do appreciate your recommendation. We hope that your cousin had a great 50th birthday.!
arrived safely and quickly. price ok.
That's great to hear! Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review and for giving us a 5 star rating, we really do appreciate it.
Excellent service. Orders always arrive quickly and very well packaged.
Appreciate the treat that is always in the box as well, such a nice touch :)
We're so thrilled that you're happy with your orders and that they're well packed. We take pride in our packaging so we're really pleased that you've noticed this. Thanks so much for your 5-star rating, we really appreciate it.
Can’t fault this business. Excellent customer service. Lovely friendly email correspondence and very quick to help with any query. Fantastic products. My favourite supplier, I’m so glad I found them.
Wow Bronagh, thanks so much for your fabulous review. We couldn't ask for more, we're delighted that we're your favourite supplier!!
A quality product and very quick delivery! Thank you. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you so much for rating us 5 stars and for leaving a fabulous review. We're so pleased that you'll recommend us!
I ordered the embellishments on the Sunday think I received about 3 days later was highly delighted with the quality of them
Thank you Heather for your amazing review. We're so pleased that your order arrived quickly and we truly appreciate your 5 stars!
Items received were exactly as described on web page. Order received very promptly and well packaged. Would definitely use this company again.
Thank you for leaving us a 5 -star review, we're thrilled that you'll recommend us to others. We hope that we can be of service to you again soon!
Very fast delivery, reasonable range of colours hemp too!!
Would certainly buy from again!!
We're so pleased that you like the range of colours of hemp cord. Thank you so much for your lovely review and we hope that we can be of service to you again soon.
First impressions count. Your website is well laid out offering a wide variety of products. I am a scrapbooker and card maker and a lot of your products appeal and are useful for me. I especially like your quality paper stock. All your items are competitively priced, I was impressed with the quick delivery of my very first order. Overall double thumbs up from me, thank you for great service!!!
Wow, thank you for your glowing review Petra! We're absolutely delighted that you're pleased with everything for your card making and scrapbooking. We strive to offer good products and service so your review has made our day, thank you!
Very happy with purchases ... arrived before due date a pleasing experience - thank you
Thank you for your 5-star review. We're delighted that you're happy with your purchases and hope that we can be of service again soon.
excellent service and prompt delivery. well packed
Thank you for your review, we take care with our packaging so we're pleased that you noticed this. It means a great deal to us that our customers have good service so thank you again.
Great turn around time and lovely products.
We're so pleased that your order arrived promptly and that you liked the products. We hope that we can be of service again soon, thank you so much for rating us with 5 stars.
Amazing customer service! Such a friendly approachable company! Incredibly fast delivery and gorgeous glitter card stock. Think I’ve quite happily found my new supplier
wowvow 5 star review on 20th June 2020
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Hayley and such a sparkly picture! We're delighted to be your new supplier and really appreciate you rating us with 5 stars, hopefully you'll be back for some new sparkle soon!
Amazing customer service! Such a friendly approachable company! Incredibly fast delivery with gorgeous packaging and gorgeous glitter card stock. Think I’ve quite happily found my new supplier
I always use Wowvow for my supplies. As a wedding stationer having quality supplies is the most important thing to me and WowVow never let me down!
Thank you so much, Victoria for such a glowing 5-star review! We're so pleased that you value our products and service highly, it means a great deal to us so thank you again.
The Mirri Card and colour was great quality.
The packaging was excellent.
Very satisfied.
We're delighted that you like the Mirri card and that you were happy with your order. We're so pleased that you rate the packaging as we do take great care with it. Thank you so much for rating us with 5 stars.
A truly great company to deal with, top quality card and service 2nd to none..I am so pleased they are back and doing it safely as the people that work there are important..
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review, it's bought a little tear to our eyes. To receive such kind words during these difficult times means a great deal to us and we're truly thankful to have such lovely customers. Thank you for your wonderful 5 stars.
wowvow is rated 4.97 based on 1,151 reviews