WOWooO Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWooO
Email, Live Chat
Read WOWooO Reviews
Fast delivery, great service
Excellent service, ordered online and was delivered within a few days, extremely happy with the products- will definitely use again. Outstanding customer care, love the personal email welcoming me and thanking me for order 10/10
I ordered a 2nd pair of Goodr sunglasses. They were posted the day after I placed the order and were received the day after that. Excellent service!
Just bought a fourth pair of sunglasses for family members. Great glasses, great price, fast delivery, good communication. That's 5 stars in my book.
Really prompt, friendly service, can't fault at all and lovely products received timely
Super customer service including after sales. Bought a pair of goodr glasses but they were too big. Easily sent back and refunded so I could place another order for a smaller size. Superfast (free delivery too).
Quick dispatch
Amazing service ! Ordered one afternoon and the sunglasses were delivered the next day ! Love the sunglasses too.
Excellent! Order arrived very quickly and very happy with the service provided and the product. Would definitely recommend.
Great prices, fast shipping! I love my Goodr sunglasses and was so happy when I saw they had them in both colors. I couldn't resist!
Great product at a great price. Quick, fee delivery. Would definitely use again.
Repeat customer - delighted with sunglasses 🕶 Excellent company - seamless transaction from beginning to end 😎
Really quick delivery. Great price
Fantastic service at a fantastic price. I will definitely be using them again!
Great product excellent service and would recommend.
Great service and great value for money. Highly recommend
Having never heard of WOWooO, I was hesitant to order. But I am glad that I did - my sunglasses arrived the next day, as descibed and in perfect condition.
nice goodr glasses & great service as ever from wowooo
Fantastic glasses and arrived in no time! Great service guys!
Brilliant! Ordered the taco glasses one afternoon and they arrived the next morning. Glasses are awesome and the customer service was fabulous. Would definitely use this website again.
WOWooO is rated 4.93 based on 1,160 reviews