WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Great service. The bbq I wanted was in stock, ordered at 8am one day, arrived at 5pm the following day. Would recommend.
Excellent service - delivery within 24 hours of placing order
A bit early to write a positive review as the item arrived faulty, However I have a good communication with Lorcan who has been very cooperative and is trying to resolve the fault. Please return when the item is fully working Bill Gray
Very good service and great to deal with a fast and polite customer service team!
The Weber BBQ I ordered arrived quickly and in time which was great. Unfortunately the item was damaged in transit but was only noticeable once I had started building it. Rang these guys and they sorted it within 24 hours! New parts were sent out and all was perfect! Brilliant BBQ and great service. Only reason didn’t get a 5 star review was due to the damage.
Very good Delivery
Wide range of products, lots of stock to allow for swift dispatch and online advice provided about products. Great service.
Really quick delivery, recommended!
Had a nightmare trying to find a Weber that was not overpriced. Ordered one twice from a different retailer and after having taken my money twice had to wait 10 days for a refund as twice they ended up being out of stock! I ordered from WowBBQ and got it in 2 days. Fantastic service and the text/email updates were regular and reassuring. Thankyou for an excellent service. X
Quick delivery, no problems at all. Highly recommended.
excellent
Ordered at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, arrived at 11am the next morning. What more can you say!
After weber.com let me down, they accepted my order, but then retracted it due to lack of stock. However WOWBBQ had the same product in stock, same price, delivered in a day.
Excellent service the product arrived the day after I placed the order
Having used your services previously the ordering process was straight forward and the delivery as previously was prompt and on time.
Amazingly efficient service
Ordered Monday delivered Wednesday. Cheapest price on comparable bbq. Happy 😊
I found this website retailer as the top rated when wanting to buy a decent Weber bbq. Our neighbours have one and we enjoy the yummy food it cooks up when we are invited over. The website is informative and the customer service superb. I decided to upgrade to different model after discussing with customer online and within 48 hours the box containing our new family bbq arrived. So exciting. We will assemble it this wkd. No matter the weather I am going to enjoy using it I am sure. Apparently there are good webinars on bbq cooking in the website which I’ll be looking at soon for top tips!!
Extremely fast service - item as listed.
Great price, great service. Arrived two days later!
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 728 reviews