WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Excellent shop, my order delivered within 2 days, super quick, 5 stars!
Very good service prompt delivery. Parcel in tip top condition. Will order from you again. Thanks.
Excellent all round 5 stars.
Excellent price, lots of products and arrived so soon. Hubby super happy with his new portable Weber
The service is without flaw. I ordered the BBQ on the 17th May and it was delivered on the 18th. I would definitely use again.
The weber starter chimney was packed as if I had bought it from a private seller on Ebay. No box just some bubble wrap and what looked like a black bin liner taped together. The chimney was dented because the bubble wrap was not covering the most vulnerable part of the chimney.
Amazing BQ and portable thank you great product
Bought this for my Sons Birthday as recommended by his Mate who has one too wicked was his words 😊 very pleased
Arrived so quickly. Fabulous!
SPOT ON SERVICE.
My weber performer turned up just 3 days after I ordered it and it was a bank holiday weekend. Fantastic service
Ordered bank holiday Sunday and arrived on the Wednesday. Great Service
Quality site and information which is why I placed my business. Delivered on time as quoted even despite the company warning about potential courier delays. A well known DIY brand slightly cheaper but delivery much longer and far less info available which is why I placed my business here.
Great service when phones with a query. Prompt delivery once order was made.
Ordering was simple, delivery was quick, however the packing of items not so good, arrived in a box that was bugling with tape that was just about holding it together. The box for the case now has ridges in it where it has been forced to the bottom of a box it didn’t quite fit in, no care taken when it came to the pick/pack of the order. The box was also left in an unsafe area after I deliberately left instructions blank so that it would be delivered to a person or not at all.
Webber BBQ arrived in 3 days
Excellent service, great product delivered very quickly at a very good price
Excellent service. Great prices and fast delivery to Scotland from London. Will definitely use you again
Bought a Weber rotisserie from WowBBQ and very pleased. Best price found and delivered the next day. Excellent service
WOWBBQ have a great range of products which in my experience are always actually in stock. Great delivery times too.
WOWBBQ is rated 4.95 based on 730 reviews