WOWBBQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend WOWBBQ
Read WOWBBQ Reviews
Quality products promptly delivered
Excellent service. Bbq at my door in 48 hrs.
I would WOW BBQ time & time again. They are fantastic, great prices, great customer service, help & advice. Why buy from anywhere else if you get this level of service.
I haven’t used the BBQ yet as its a surprise for my husbands birthday in a couple of weeks time. However I was very pleased with the service I received from WOWBBQ. From the ease of ordering on their excellent website to the quick delivery - I ordered it on the Wednesday and we received it on the Friday. Very pleased.
Dispatch was immediate delivery was super quick, the bbq was packaged well. The coals and bbq starter packaging was a little bit damaged but opened up and all good. Haven’t actually put the bbq together but really impressed with the purchase and delivery Process
Customer service is phenomenal! Delighted to have next day delivery on my order, plus a courtesy call. Love my Q2200
Great customer care and quick delivery!
Seemless on time delivery. Well done.
Excellent service ordered and delivered within 48 hours
Clear and helpful website. Swift delivery
WOWBBQ had the GBS parts I wanted to upgrade my standard Weber in stock at good prices. I ordered on Sunday afternoon and they were delivered on Tuesday. All I need now is some good weather!
Great service. The have a really good website and ordering process, Products were delivered 2 days later and are in great condition. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future.
Great service from WOWBBQ yet again. I ordered a Weber dutch oven on a Sunday afternoon , and it was delivered early Tuesday.
Had the grill and coals rack in stock. And delivered quickly. Fabulous. Thanks
Easy to use website, great products, speedy delivery. But.... so much plastic packaging, feel guilty for ordering.
WOWBBQ service was excellent from start to finish. Definitely recommend
Best price I could find for a genuine Weber cover for my grill. Postage was free and fast.
Fast efficient service, thanks very much
Great price. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Fast delivery. Excellent service