The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Would be 5 stars if delivery was quicker."
"The Filter arrived safely albeit a week later than stated but that could have been the carrier. Very good value for money. The firm were very helpful and cooperative."
"My filters arrived after 6 days, and we're fairly straight forward to replace inti my reverse osmosis m/c"
"Very satisfied. My order was wrong but that was my fault, reordered the correct filter,which I’ve now received. I returned the wrong filter and I’m waiting for a refund. The one thing I would suggest is a returnable label with postage paid would be very good."
"Quick and reliable service!"
"Every year I buy the 3 filters for my drinking water system from the Water Men I find them easy to install and efficient in use."
"Easy to order from website fast service and very competitive prices. Most satisfactory."
"Is effective and economic, i live in Fuerteventura and all water of this island use water treatment and is very HARD water."
"Filter fittings defaulted to screw from push in during ordering process. I was unable to change this but did make filter fit OK."
"No problems. Good service."
"prompt service"
"The filter makes the water feel softer even though they say it doesn't soften water if you filter some of the chemicals out the water feels a lot nicer to use. I think they should, let people know that the water looks grey at first because the filter is 'flushing' as I had to email them to find out so that's why I gave it four instead of five, but I recommend this filter, first one I've tried but makes a big difference"
"Cheaper filter and good service"
"It works, good online shopping solution."
"As always, I got the right filter with very quick delivery - you can't ask more than that."
"Prompt service and reliable products."
"Bought pack of three and arrived promptly"
"Fast delivery and easy installation finally a good quality drinking water."
"New filters delivered as per order. Fitted new filters without problems Good quality and value Thankyou"
"Easy to order and speedy delivery - sorted"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 603 reviews