The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Easy to order & filter delivered quickly. Easy to fit but some water leaks out of device connections during showering despite the fact that I have tightened them so much that I am afraid they will break if I do more."
"the filters arrived on time but unfortunately I did ask for a screw fit filter and received the push fit style. Thank you for your quick response. I will order from you again."
"unfortunately only received two of the three filters ordered, still waiting for the third!!!"
"Product as described. A variety of connector options offered on web site but no apparent way to order them online. Installation instructions very poor."
"I would have liked to say Very Good but unfortunately I ordered a new UV light that never arrived and then didn't have replies from my first 2 emails saying the light has still not arrived. Paddy did reply to my 3rd email and was very helpful and sent out a new light and received it within 2 days."
"Service good but wrong product sent. I ordered a filter with push fit connections and received one with screw type. Not a major issue but it would have been nice to get what I odered"
"Took 2 days longer to arrive"
"I recently bought a replacement inline shower filter which is a lot noisier than its predecessor. It was as though the cartridge hadn't been filled adequately, and the water was just sloshing the stuff around. So I contacted The Water Filtermen to find out what was going on with the filter. They have not answered my email ( which I know they received because I received a delivery receipt). It is well over a week now and my email has still not been answered so I am obviously disappointed."
"Sent the wrong item, then sent the right one. However the refunds take too long compared to the many other internet purchases I have made so far. Room for improvement there"
"We have just started using these filters. I am sure we did use them before . please keep the price low as possible thank you"
"Got system fitted by a plumber. Did,nt get info regarding when to change the filters or any other maintenance advice. I am a bit disappointed with the temperature of the water as although it tastes nice it is not as cold as the normal tap water. Hopefully you can offer some explanation / advice Still waiting for response about above feedback"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 566 reviews