The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Maybe a good product but customer services terrible and conned in my order of 3 filters only received 1... treat with caution."
"Unfortunately I ordered cartridges of one size and the ones they sent were a different size and description to the ones we normally had. It took several phone calls (and time) to sort the problem. I also forgot to order the 1/4 to 3/8 spigots which I then had to order and pay for. Although they sent me the larger brackets to install the bigger diameter cartridges to make them fit by the time everything was finished my mobile phone company notified me that the international rate calls to Dundalk to sort it had added 14.31 to my phone bill. As the cartridges and spigots had gone up considerably since my last order it was quite a costly deal!"
"I sent several messages prior to purchase for advice and got no answer. Ordered a couple of filters (guessing what I needed) and got a prompt delivery of one correct filter and another picked incorrectly. Steve Marquis Steve@Marquis.uk.eu.org.uk"
"Sent me a push filter instead of screw type I ordered . On 3rd July spoke to staff and asked for correct type and emailed photo and details. Staff stated the correct one would be sent asap. As of 11th July , no call back , no reply to my email and no replacement !"
"Admitedly I ordered the wrong filter, a screw fit rather than a push fit, however I emailed immediately you ask if my order could be amended, no response, next morning spent hours telephoning only to be engaged until mid afternoon, left a message, but no response. I have returned the filter for an exchange 12 days ago by recorded signed for mail at own cost, and have received no correspondence back, to let me know return received, my request being dealt with and replacement will be with you in ... days. Very poor after sales."
"To date.....1 month later...I have only received half the order 1 package arrived before Christmas with 4 filters. However I ordered and paid for two sets."
"Lack of response to two email enquiries after my purchase."
"Goods received but the shower water filter never had a cartridge in it, so basically £16.99 for a piece of plastic. Did e-mail a week ago to report this, but sadly up until now I haven't had a reply."
"The water filter man is fantastic. Unfortunately I got the wrong filters. I would send them back, but my husband tryed to fit them"
"Returned the filter to you after contacting by phone to explain that I wanted the push fit type and not the screw fit. Still waiting to receive the push fit type. Will gladly give 5 stars if you will send me the push fit or a refund. Hope you send me the filter. Brian."
"Bought an under sink dual water filter and unfortunately the instructions were not clear in certain areas. I tried to contact through the web site and have not received any response and this was over a week ago. I have fitted it and it performs poorly when compared to a cheap Wilkinsons jug filter which we have gone back to. It leaves a scum on the water when boiled for coffee/tea which the jug filter does not. Very surprised as its dual filter, very disappointed!"
"Well for a start I had a problem using this item and, to same time, I would contact you direct. What an idiot was to think that this was the way to go.I sent a request for help, received a reply asking for my telephone number. Guess what, no phone call. Contacted again....guess what...you got it. Please refer to our communications and check for yourself. The reason I contacted you was that it would not syphon the water. The fault turned out to be a piece of "plastic dwarf" blocking the output...not very good was it? Any comments?????????"
"I read that if I ordered a 12 month supply that the equivalent would be delivered, so thinking I would get 2 filters I ordered. I received only 1 filter and after I sent 2 messages to their customer services got no reply I rang and was told that my filter has better carbon in it which makes it last the whole 12 months. My daughter order the 6 month filter and it is the same as my 12 month one as mine. Con"
"1) The photo of the 1/2" Filter Housing Couplings shows o-rings fitted but none was delivered (with my first delivery) 2) The 10" filter house comes with unthreaded holes for the bracket bolts. I had to make the threads myself. 3) There is no measurements given for the length of LDPE water pipe/tubing, only a picture of a whole roll. So that's what you expect to get, not 1 meter. 4) Many of the threaded fittings are neither BSPP or BSPT and therefore useless: they either must have a groove/neck for the o-ring (BSPP) or be tapered (BSPT). Typical example is the elbow 3/8" to 1/2". 5) There is a difference between prices and availability on ebay and your own website. As a result I've had to order from both sites simultaneously. It would be better to get everything in one package. Conclusion: the overall quality of the products is low or lacking. Many of the threaded fittings are of an unknown and highly undesirable type. I ended up spending more than 100 pounds rectifing the above problems."
"Ok bought a 10" polyethylene filter housing and all the relevant parts to install under my sink. Service was good delivery prompt. However, I can only rate the product at poor for the fact that the plastic bracket supplied to support the filter body is unfit for purpose. It is too flimsy and will break when pressure is applied using the supplied bowel spanner. This bracket needs to be in metal with a 4 point attachment for added strength."
"Have had a simple question. I'm mute so couldn't call and tried to contact them via their website, then via email -- hasn't received a reply for nearly a week now. Not very kind of them to say the least."
"No reply on message, Delivery of the wrong product, but to my surprise they send a more expensive filter. Delivery of product was without notification."
"After installing the water filter the water tasted strongly of plastic (and still does). Nobody uses it any more so a complete waste of money."
"I bought some parts to plumb in an American fridge and paid for next day delivery as I needed them for a job the day after, they ended up taking 3 days to get delivered so I didn't get them in time, I was then told I could return them and they would pay for the postage which was fine, but then when I asked if they'd received it they said "no" so I had to send them proof that they had received it (luckily paid for recorded) they then told me they had received it! When I got the refund they refunded the part but not the postage for the return like they said, which has left a negative feeling and I won't be using them in the future."
"I bought some parts to plumb in an American fridge and paid for next day delivery as I needed them for a job the day after, they ended up taking 3 days to get delivered so I didn't get them in time, I was then told I could return them and they would pay for the postage which was fine, but then when I asked if they'd received it they said "no" so I had to send them proof that they had received it (luckily paid for recorded) in"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 594 reviews