The Water Filtermen Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen
Read The Water Filtermen Reviews

feilim@worldwidegroup.eu

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy
Website is clear and easy to navigate. Order process is simple.

The products arrived quickly and were as described, price was very affordable too.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Very Efficient service and delivery. Well packaged
Ordered the required parts and they were delivered as promised
Dont believe the paid for 5 star reviews below (read them there actually a joke). I've order 2 filters now, none delivered. The company is fraudulent and wont answer emails or calls. Don't use them
Just seem a good solid company to deal with.

There is a real human at this company to handle any queries
Unusual these days
Great product at a good price
I use the 1 micron filter as a whole house filter because our water main supply is an iron pipe and the water contains rust. See photo. I use the charcoal filter on the drinking water which does remove chlorine etc, as verified by an independent test at my home by Affinity water, my supplier.
Would be 5 stars if delivery was quicker.
When I tried to purchase a water filter it came up my order may not have been processed so I went through the order again and used a different card to place the order. Then when I checked my online banking 2 payments had been taken and only 1 order processed. I emailed twice about getting one payment refunded and no one has got in touch. I also ordered a screw fit filter and that wasn't what was sent. Only a push in one that leaked whenever I put it together. Very unsatisfied customer.
Excellent product and great delivery service
The Water Filtermen site was very easy to use and it was easy to find the parts I needed. Even though we are living in Spain we received the parts within a few days in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to anyone else.
I ordered my 3 way tap direct from The Water Filtermen which saved ma a third of the cost from other suppliers. Arrived promptly, well packaged. It is a great looking tap however it has not yet been fitted so unable to review performance yet.
Ordered – delivered. Everything's fine. I really hope you guys will still be available after Brexit!!
The Filter arrived safely albeit a week later than stated but that could have been the carrier. Very good value for money. The firm were very helpful and cooperative.
Item purchased arrive on time and was a very good Buy. Thanks
Water filter arrived in no time. Simple instructions to follow and simple to disconnect old and connect new. Good quality fittings. Very happy with product.
fast and efficient service
Excellent easy to fit, nice it lasts a year, Thank you
My filters arrived after 6 days, and we're fairly straight forward to replace inti my reverse osmosis m/c
The water filters were as ordered, well-packaged and arrived on time.
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.56 based on 687 reviews