The Water Filtermen Reviews

Read The Water Filtermen Reviews

damien@natureswater.ie

62-63 Anne Street, ,

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy
It very good and easy to fixed ,it also came on time
Great service, good price
Always receive my order in first class condition, on time and as requested. Good job guys!.
Item was exactly as described and posted very quickly. Excellent service
Good price good service thank you
Brilliant and efficient as always. 100% recommend
as good as manufacturers filters
These filters, which are the same as the one provided with the new fridge, are good but are a little more expensive than I remember with past orders. Nevertheless they don't break the bank!! A quick delivery when ordering on-line.
Excellent service and delivery, great price, would definitely recommend . 5 stars!
Excellent all round, it was a pleasure doing business with you again.
We have been using the services of The Water Filtermen for some years now. We originally brought and fitted our five stage reverse osmosis system from The Water Filtermen. With easy instruction and instalment, we have stayed loyal to the source of our product, consistency of service has always been a important factor for our choice. We are happy with the affordability and simplicity of purchase and renewal of the filters. As I have said we have had excellent service from The Water Filtermen for many years, and would recommend to anyone considering to purchase. I am a happy loyal and very satisfied customer.
Website is clear and easy to navigate. Order process is simple.

The products arrived quickly and were as described, price was very affordable too.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Very Efficient service and delivery. Well packaged
Ordered the required parts and they were delivered as promised
Just seem a good solid company to deal with.

There is a real human at this company to handle any queries
Unusual these days
Great product at a good price
I use the 1 micron filter as a whole house filter because our water main supply is an iron pipe and the water contains rust. See photo. I use the charcoal filter on the drinking water which does remove chlorine etc, as verified by an independent test at my home by Affinity water, my supplier.
Excellent product and great delivery service
The Water Filtermen site was very easy to use and it was easy to find the parts I needed. Even though we are living in Spain we received the parts within a few days in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to anyone else.
I ordered my 3 way tap direct from The Water Filtermen which saved ma a third of the cost from other suppliers. Arrived promptly, well packaged. It is a great looking tap however it has not yet been fitted so unable to review performance yet.
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.56 based on 687 reviews