The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"good price and fast delivery"
"Goods as expected with very good delivery to west of Scotland. Always a pleasure to do business."
"Great value for money and good product."
"God range of products, good prices and speedy delivery"
"Prompt. As described."
"Easy to order and excellent delivery times. This has not been fitted yet as I have to wait for my son to come and visit to help fit it."
"products always good and delivery good"
"Great company and price / fast delivery service, highly recommend."
"Very good filters"
"Quick delivery, clear instructions. Did you know that when you enter the Water Filtermen on Google the first result is Amazo. What cheek"
"It all came in quick time and well packed at a very reasonable cost. Many thanks."
"Good filter and service, for half the price elsewhere, with reminder to buy a replacement just as it was needed. Sent quickly too. Thank you"
"Very good service. I have bought these filters for the last few years. They are good."
"I bought already twice from this site, and I'm very impressed of the good reliable and fast service they provide. RECOMENDED!!"
"I made an error in the first order for this product, which, after a problem with 'PAYPAL', and thus not completing the first order, I made a second, in which I changed the actual products. So I rang you and tried to explain. Your operative was quick to get the problem and solved it with the minimum of fuss, I a so grateful that all seems well now. Cheers and many thanks, Ronald Weston"
"Very quick service. Even with Christmas rush in full swing, delivered next day"
"Absolutely first class service"
"The parts were exactly what I expected and came on time, the job is now complete, neat and tidy the way that I like things to be."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged."
"Brilliant advice, really went the extra mile to find me an adaptor to sort out my filter tap connection when no-one else would help."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.54 based on 572 reviews