The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Tap for water filter: Threaded tube not long enough for my work top. Had to leave some washers out. Tap is working fine."
"A very good service with helpful staff"
"Overall i found shopping easy and stress free,costs involved were reasonable especially considering current exchange rate.Overall very happy with the service and i would consider them again."
"prompt service, not yet used the filters as they are for the next change. Good competitive price."
"Filter arrived promptly."
"Easy to order and salt delivered to a secure place as promised. Only niggle is that is took the maximum 10 working days to come."
"It was promptly delivered and it worked perfectly no more itchy skin"
"Very quick delivery. Products exactly as described on the Web site."
"The filters could do with a note indicating which way up they go on the holder."
"It filters water. Go figure, what's not to like. The delivery was fine although I did consider contacting the local constabulary until I realise just what the postman was slipping through my letter box! All in all very happy. Thank you."
"Speedy delivery; good prices. Especially like the opportunity to have a screw fitting - the original and subsequent replacements were all push pittings - which I could never remove - necessitating a small amount of plastic pipe (or hose) being cut off each time I had to replace filter. Now with a screw fitting I expect to be able to fit far more easily and without cutting the pipe/hose. Unsure how effective they actually are efficacy wise - but neither was I sure on how the well the originals worked as results of filtered water / unfiltered are hard to distinguish for the layman. These new ones (have only tried one so far) did not need much flushing through compared to previous ones which required more flushing to remove traces of carbon stuff."
"Living on a very small Greek island relying on ferry transport from the mainland and with a postal system that is quite archaic I was very surprised to find that my filters arrived as quickly as they did !!! I would like to thank you for a very efficient service and your on line ordering system is excellent, even I could manage to get through it without a nervous breakdown!! Congratulations - we shall certainly use your company again. Thankyou Mr & Mrs K J McClellan"
"goods were as described, I will use them again but will order well in advance due to slow delivery."
"I was very pleased when Royal Mail failed to deliver and you promptly dispatched me another order so thanks and I will be using you again"
"I purchased a Standard black lever tap to replace the failed tap in use. So far so good - many thanks."
"Delivery was very quick product work great thank you"
"Good quality filter housing although pipe connector supplied was malleable iron and not plastic with O rings as shown on web site. Should have been brass connector if plastic was not available. Will use again."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.54 based on 607 reviews