The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Quick delivery good service. The filter was easy to install. Would buy from this seller again"
"I gave 4 stars because it came very quickly. As far as does it work, who knows, I mean how does one know if its filtering or not. Stew"
"I bought a shower filter and was easy to put in , don't know the benefits yet of having one ,but have only had it for 2 weeks ."
"Thank you for the filters. I wish to make a small comment: Sometimes these types of filter tend to be made a little bit scew and therefore do not stand totally upright. This means that it is difficult to locate the filters into the filter casing. One of these was like this and I have come across this situation before."
"I have not put it on yet as the little blue clip was all in pieces when it arrived hoping to use the one off the old one if it is the same Brian"
"Hi Team, Unable too write a review at the moment, as I haven't opened my caravan for Summer yet, I will though when Iv'e fitted the filter, Oh I don't know what went wrong , I thought I only ordered One filter, but received two, probably computer error , but charged twice for delivery? When they both came in the same package , was that right .? Be in touch after fitting, Thanks Team,Best Regards , Colin Gradidge."
"Quick efficient service, no complaints. One happy customer."
"The range of product seems excellent. However, I was disappointed that, having paid a substantial premium for next day delivery, I had to call to find out that my order had missed the dispatch slot and therefore was delayed by one more day. Even then, because the Royal Mail's service requires a signature, my package was not delivered. This despite my having left a note on the door to leave it in a special place. As a consequence I actually received my goods on the Monday rather than the Friday, having had to drive 8 miles to the sorting office in Southend. This sort of problem does not occur with carriers like DPD! I shall use your company again because, as stated, I think your range is excellent."
"Competitive prices, quick delivery. My only slight quibble is that some of the filters I have purchased are labelled in French - could be a problem for some users."
"I have found the service to be prompt and parts supplied of reasonably good quality every time I have purchased from them so I will continue to use them in the future."
"Hi. I requested Courier delivery rather than the other postal options. This is because I wanted Parcel Tracking details. Because these were not forthcoming I requested such Tracking details by Email. You failed to replay to my email, it was ignored. Poor show. Buy something from Amazon to learn how it should be done, they set the standard we expect. The goods were delivered by Royal Mail not a Courier, untracked. However I am very happy with the goods, so 4 stars."
"It took a few hair washes before I felt the benefit but after that my hair started to look and feel a lot healthier. A really good product easy to fit and not expensive."
"Cleans out water supply to Toilets , work ok"
"I had extremely dry skin due to my eczema, after a few days of installing my shower filter my skin is now very soft. I use to get an intense itch after showering now it has stopped. I am very happy with my purchase."
"Good quality item speedily dispatched"
"Easy site to use, cheaper product with same quality as leading manufacturers and very fast, well packaged delivery! Will be using again!"
"Filter works fine and quick delivery."
"First consignment arrived damage.Could improve internal packaging .Delivery good"
"initialialy you you buggered my order up by sending the wrong thing but you were all so charming about it when i got in touch that ican almost forgive you all. good work. and thenyou sent the right thing, what more could a man ask than that youd have sent the right thing in the first place. keep up the good work."
"Fab service, next day delivery"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.54 based on 607 reviews