The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"your whole system is brilliant Thank you"
"Delivery on time - good product - have ordered from them several times before - never any issues - highly recommend"
"They had the spares I wanted for my RO system, quick delivery and user friendly website. The company I bought the system from never bothered to reply my emails and calls (easyh2o)."
"The product that I ordered was just what I wanted and was delivered without any hassle. Good experience all round"
"Filters arrived promptly and were the quality expected. I can recommend this supplier."
"This is a great product. I’m extremely lucky to be living in Rome for a while and whilst it’s a wonderful experience the water is extremely hard and is playing havoc with my hair and skin. Attaching this little filter to the shower hose has made so much difference to my hair which now feels back to normal and is no longer dry and brittle after every wash... Thank you!!!"
"Competitive price and prompt delivery"
"I have used them for 2 years & found items of good quality & delivered quickly."
"we have always ordered from the water filterman & have been happy with them we have just received another order"
"Excellent service,prompt delivery"
"Excellent products, work well. Have been using filters for years. I always order from this seller."
"Easy to use web site with a good range of products."
"Excellent product very pleased."
"Quick service"
"Excellent service and quick delivery, will use them again."
"First class service. My order was very small, just one coupling, but was handled very quickly. The delivery charges to Spain were very good. I just wish I'd found you earlier."
"Filters fitted great and low prices"
"Delivered promptly, on time and as promised. What more can you ask?"
"Prompt service and good price"
"Great service from this seller very professional will trust and buy from here again."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 612 reviews