The Water Filtermen Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen
Read The Water Filtermen Reviews

feilim@worldwidegroup.eu

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy
The Water Filtermen site was very easy to use and it was easy to find the parts I needed. Even though we are living in Spain we received the parts within a few days in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to anyone else.
I ordered my 3 way tap direct from The Water Filtermen which saved ma a third of the cost from other suppliers. Arrived promptly, well packaged. It is a great looking tap however it has not yet been fitted so unable to review performance yet.
Ordered – delivered. Everything's fine. I really hope you guys will still be available after Brexit!!
Item purchased arrive on time and was a very good Buy. Thanks
Water filter arrived in no time. Simple instructions to follow and simple to disconnect old and connect new. Good quality fittings. Very happy with product.
fast and efficient service
Excellent easy to fit, nice it lasts a year, Thank you
The water filters were as ordered, well-packaged and arrived on time.
your whole system is brilliant Thank you
Delivery on time - good product - have ordered from them several times before - never any issues - highly recommend
They had the spares I wanted for my RO system, quick delivery and user friendly website. The company I bought the system from never bothered to reply my emails and calls (easyh2o).
The product that I ordered was just what I wanted and was delivered without any hassle. Good experience all round
Filters arrived promptly and were the quality expected. I can recommend this supplier.
This is a great product. I’m extremely lucky to be living in Rome for a while and whilst it’s a wonderful experience the water is extremely hard and is playing havoc with my hair and skin. Attaching this little filter to the shower hose has made so much difference to my hair which now feels back to normal and is no longer dry and brittle after every wash... Thank you!!!
Competitive price and prompt delivery
I have used them for 2 years & found items of good quality & delivered quickly.
we have always ordered from the water filterman & have been happy with them we have just received another order
Excellent service,prompt delivery
Excellent products, work well. Have been using filters for years. I always order from this seller.
Easy to use web site with a good range of products.
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 621 reviews