Worldstores Reviews

Worldstores have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds. Full Insights

3% of reviewers recommend Worldstores
10PM
10PM

How would you rate Worldstores ?

"Awful. Do not order from this company. Open one box and stated assembly. Lots of chips, dents, scratches etc. Used their website to arrange a refund and collection. Still not received a reply or acknowledgement of my email 5 days later. Terrible quality and even worse customer service"
"Pathetic customer support. They don't care the customer once we placed the order. Item didn't deliver on agreed date. The delivery was cancelled on the very morning of the day. NO PHONE CALLS or APOLOGIES from worldstore. Just a text message from the delivery team. I have ordered a next day delivery available item, paid for shipping and agreed to deliver after 7 days. They dont delivery weekends and only certain days they will deliver the item. That too they give a whole day window. The problem is I work Monday to Friday and I cannot plan my leave. If i get 3 hours window i can arrange half day. We get 4 hr window on the delivery day. So I took a full day off and I confirmed (on phone) the delivery the day before the scheduled delivery and they told everything is ok. They could told me at that point so that I could cancel my leave. I got a text message on the day that my delivery is cancelled. I lost my annual leave which I took only to collect this delivery. I tried to call them and i had to wait around 50+mins to talk to someone who give reply just like a robot. I emailed them and it took around 10 days to get the reply. So who will take this responsibility?? I have lost one days pay when I took another leave to collect this. Will the world store pay me this?? Is this the way you are treating you customer????"
"This company are truly and seriously "COW BOYS" in the trade they have no idea how to run a business or offer customer service. I made a purchase online which stated delivery "next working day" then they cancel this without calling me for a week later which I got on with. Then they changed again without CALLING ME again so i persevered with the order and guess what they now have cancelled this again for the 3rd time and instead of being next day delivery this has turnt out for me waiting nearly a month! STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS and BTW they are part of " Dunelm" I got a better service from someone selling on ebay than this joke of a firm"
"Horrendous ongoing experience. I bought a log store from this company and it was delivery on 1st June. During delivery your driver damaged my driveway (i accept accidentally)and the store itself is mouldy with fungus growing on it. I have emailed you on 7-8 occasions since including sending you attachments of the damage to driveway and store. You promise to reply but usually do not. The last time you bothered to reply you stated that you would resolve my issues. This was 19 June. Yet again, I've heard nothing since."
"The worst company ever! Highly advise to NEVER order from them. Sent the wrong item FOUR times. We never received what we ordered. Promised a good will gesture for wasting time, but never carried through. Never even processed the refund for the item. No replies to emails. 3 months later had to get the money back through the trading standards. Again, DO NOT ORDER!"
"I have ordered in Worldstores for around £1000. I have scheduled delivery for the certain day. I have received an email with confirmation that everything is in stock and will be on time. After reading all those horrendous reviews I got a bit worried and decided to cancel the order. I phoned them (the number provided on website). I got through in less then 10 minutes. First the lady confirmed that all the items are available and ready to be delivered for the date I have chosen. But still I wanted to cancel the order. Without any questions the lady cancelled the order and informed the funds will be refunded within 5 working days. The funds were refunded the next day! The whole amount. No hassle. To be honest now I regret I cancelled the order. The whole service was good in my opinion. The money refunded immediately. So or I was lucky or it is just a good company to buy from :) Definitely recommend!"
"Placed order and was told item in stock and delivery wood be on Saturday. Received message to say the delivery for 15/4/18 would not take place. I had not even ordered it by this date. I tried to change date of delivery and that didn’t work. Made several calls and now told item is out of stock but delivery is booked in for this Saturday. They never come back to me. Very poor and wouldn’t order from them again."
"ALL I would describe this company is a complete shower of ***** - excuse my French although I’m beyond frustrated at the lack of service provided. Emailed numerous times to try and arrange delivery . Eventually got a date - didn’t turn up.. this happened twice after I said someone was specifically waiting in all day, they were supposed to call to arrange delivery again although no call or response to my complaints via email 2 weeks ago. Nobody seems to know what’s going on and all I have been told several times is the chair didn’t get onto the van for delivery.. no explanation given as to why and when you ask the customer service phone line they say they don’t know as have no idea what goes on at the warehouse. BAD BAD BAD BAD communication. If I could rate this less than 1 I would. Don’t even waste your time and buy from a reputable company!"
"I was unfortunate to order 3 wardrobes from this company. They arrive in awful conditions. One side of packaging was opened and the goods were in terrible conditions. Nobody with a bit of decency would deliver goods in this condition. I contacted them and arranged a refund and collection. They gave me a date for collection. One person stayed at home the whole day nobody arrived and nobody even rang us. I waited to see if somebody will get in touch, but nobody did I contact them again they even were not apologizing. They are supposed to come to collect the goods another day, but I am not sure that they would come. They are an awful company with no sense of responsibilities"
"WE ORDERED 10 CHAIRS AND WE PAID A SPECIAL DELIVERY CHARGE FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY , AWAITED ALL DAY ON SATURDAY FOR DELIVERY WHICH NEVER TURNED UP. RE BOOKED FOR FOLLOWING SATURDAY AND THEY COULD ONLY DELIVER 6. THEN THEY ARRANGED ANOTHER DELIVERY TO DELIVERY REST OF THE ORDER . AGAIN ONLY PART DELIVERED . AGAIN ANOTHER DELIVERY ARRANGED AND NOW ONLY DELIVERED 1 CHAIR INSTEAD OF 2. I HAD ENOUGH BY THIS TIME SO CANCELLED THR REST OF ORDER. ONLY ORDER FROM THEM IF YOU CAN TAKE TIME OFF FROM WORK FOR THEIR COCK UPS"
"We purchased a bed via them for my son and girlfriend. They have a wooden floor in the flat. The bed after a few months is broken. They claim the manufacturer instructions stated that it would need protection to stop it slipping. The instructions we received with the bed from Worldstore did not state that. Even if they did surely this should be highlighted at the time of purchase - who ever heard of a bed not being suitable for a bedroom?! Every contact with them has passed the responsibility to the manufacturer. We did not purchase from the manufacturer. My recommendation is to never purchase anything from this company - they have no interest in you as a customer."
"Would have preferred not to have awarded even one star. I placed an order at the end of January for 2 bedside cabinets. The first delivery date was aborted as my order had been ‘lost’ in transit to the courier company. Second attempt resulted in only one of the cabinets being delivered! Third attempt didn’t happen either and I had no communication from the courier. Following a number of attempts to contact Worldstores, I was assured that the item was definitely with the courier and they would ask them to call me immediately to arrange a time for delivery. I’M STILL WAITING. ,!!! Not impressed, and I would recommend others to steer clear of this company."
"I try to buy two 3 seater sofa £800 .I try to Call them no body answer my call . as I checked this reviews I change my mind and very happy to buy sofa from Argos with Argos credit card . thanks Good I didn't buy any thing from this rubbish company ."
"What is this company? Complaints are all over the internet. Is it a scam?????? If so I have ordered a shed and lost a lot of money. I have had no contact from them (I keep calling them) since paying for it - they are saying the supplier of the shed and fitter with be in touch, but I have heard nothing and the staff are just rude - are they operating the call centre out of someone's bedroom? I have never had customer service like it!! Where is my SHED?????"
"I would only ever leave bad review if I felt so strongly and didn't want others suffer. Good thing is the quality of the bed is nice (material only). That's it. I am furious at the appalling services. Only 4 castors arrived with the bed then after complaining 4 more did arrive- but they are wheels! One of the draws was broken on arrival. I can not attach the headboard to the bed- there is nothing there! Communication with customer services was fairly good for the first month... it's now been nearly 3 and I've heard nothing. They offered to send another bed, I booked a day's leave from work then heard nothing? No one will respond to emails or tell me who to call. I will not let this lie. The bed was not cheap and this company are a joke"
"Everything - Absolutely useless and I've made sure I've informed everyone I care about and even some that I don't. I'd rather pay double the price than go through the stress levels I've experienced by using 'World stores'. They should not be in business."
"Poor quality! Poor/rude customer service! I purchased a sofa about 1.5 months ago and the quality was horrible. After a few weeks, the sofa started making so much noise that its impossible to sit on it. I called right after receiving the sofa and they said I have to wait for a technician to come and look at it. By the time I could have someone to come, it would've been over 28 days of receiving the sofa and therefore, to get my money back, I have to wait for a report from the technician. They made me wait so long that it's over 28 days and now they don't want to take the sofa back. This should tell you enough about how this company work... I think before making any purchases from this company, you should consider the fact that your time and money will go to waste! and you probably won't be able to get your money back..."
"A shortfall of 12 screws which hold the drawer rails to the carcass I reported this nearly 2weeks ago they still haven’t posted them to me l tried everywhere to get some but no luck so here I am still waiting for world stores"
"Bought from BedroomWorld.co.uk and they did not bring the box up the stairs. I buzzed in the driver and he came upstairs to get a signature which I thought was so he can put down the device but when he did not come back after 5 minutes I found the box on the ground floor. He could have bought it up when I signed for the package. I have difficulty carrying such a box. I complained and they said that they don't have to deliver above the ground floor as is in the T&C's.....but he had to come upstairs for the signature!!!!!! I will never buy from them or the parent company Worldstores again."
"Absolutely disgusting customer service, I ordered a computer desk, it arrived broken so had to get my daughter to wait in another day for that to be collected and a new one delivered. I could just about cope with that, however the new one arrived the delivery driver "couldn't wait 2 minutes" for my daughter to check it wasn't broken and guess what it was!!!! I called back again to complain this had happened again. They weren't really bothered and my daughter had to wait in another day for the 2nd broken one to be collected!!!!! NEVER SHOP HERE!!!!"
Worldstores is rated 1.13 based on 106 reviews