WorldRemit Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend WorldRemit

How would you rate WorldRemit ?

"THEY ARE LIARS ,SCAMMERS,WORST CUSTOMERS SERVICE EVER… THEY ARE LIARS ,SCAMMERS,WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER..AVOID AT ANY COST!!! I made a transaction of money transfer on 3rd of April but after few hour i received an email asking for my ID verification documents and few questions about transaction which i send them on same day and they said once its reviewed we will go ahead with transaction.Next day i received another email asking same question which i reply to again and i rang them to ask whats going on but they don not give me any answer and promise me to ring me back on end of the day but never got a call back.next day on 5th of april they email me again asking same questions again ! i email them and rang them but they said my account is still under review so i said either proceed with this money transfer or refund my money.then same day they email me saying refund process have begun on your transaction however your account is temporarily disabled .so i rang them on 6th of april asking about my refund and they said we don not know when you will get your refund because your account is still under review even tho it was said in email my refund process has begun. guy on the phone was rude and showing me attitude and not let me speak to a manager. they hijacked my money without any reason and not giving it back to me even tho is my money !! if my account is disable i don not care but just give me my nearly 10K back which you holding it without any reason !! Avoid at any cost !!"
WorldRemit is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews