WorldRemit Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend WorldRemit
12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact WorldRemit?
Click Here

Tell us how WorldRemit made you happy

"I have lodged a police report that I have been scammed by WorldRemit. I hereby advise everyone to stay away from this scammer. My online fund transfer of SGD$200 to WorldRemit's OCBC bank account in Jun 2019 was withheld. After submitted my ID, an email was sent to me confirming their approval. I proceeded to deposit SGD$200 into WorldRemit's OCBC bank account. But when I logged in to my online WorldRemit account, its stated unverified. As such, I contacted its customers service in Singapore. I was then asked a few stupid questions and the staff abruptly told me my WorldRemit account must be cancelled immediately and with a very stupid reason saying that fund remittance was not allowed. After the tele-conversation was over, I found my WorldRemit account blocked with my funds stuck in it. It was obviously a ploy to induce me to deposit fund after clearing my KYC but later told that my KYC was not successful. Since then, there was not response from WorldRemit. The staff just kept quiet that prompted me to write to MAS to uncover the scam. I have urged MAS to review WorldRemit’s remittance licence and to investigate its unethical way of promoting its remittance services by giving generous referral incentives and eventually lured its customers to deposit fund by falsified approval given online, as an attempt to carry out fraudulent activity."
Are you WorldRemit? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Problem-free transfer"
"THEY ARE LIARS ,SCAMMERS,WORST CUSTOMERS SERVICE EVER… THEY ARE LIARS ,SCAMMERS,WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER..AVOID AT ANY COST!!! I made a transaction of money transfer on 3rd of April but after few hour i received an email asking for my ID verification documents and few questions about transaction which i send them on same day and they said once its reviewed we will go ahead with transaction.Next day i received another email asking same question which i reply to again and i rang them to ask whats going on but they don not give me any answer and promise me to ring me back on end of the day but never got a call back.next day on 5th of april they email me again asking same questions again ! i email them and rang them but they said my account is still under review so i said either proceed with this money transfer or refund my money.then same day they email me saying refund process have begun on your transaction however your account is temporarily disabled .so i rang them on 6th of april asking about my refund and they said we don not know when you will get your refund because your account is still under review even tho it was said in email my refund process has begun. guy on the phone was rude and showing me attitude and not let me speak to a manager. they hijacked my money without any reason and not giving it back to me even tho is my money !! if my account is disable i don not care but just give me my nearly 10K back which you holding it without any reason !! Avoid at any cost !!"
WorldRemit is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews