World Of Wool Retail Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend World Of Wool Retail

How would you rate World Of Wool Retail?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about World Of Wool Retail in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Amelia Saunders
"The packaging and delivery were very swift. I received everything I ordered, neatly and securely packed. The colours were accurate to the pictures online, but this can vary depending on your monitor. The fibre was beautifully prepared and easy to spin. I've ordered from here several times now. The prices are great, the website is easy to navigate, and the quality has always been excellent."
World Of Wool Retail is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews