World of Books Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read World of Books Reviews

About World of Books:

World Of Books Group is a circular economy, for-profit business that supports charities and protects the planet by enabling more goods to be reused. From a single bag of books we now re-home and recycle over 75 million used books a year. We buy books from charity shops and other sources, or through Ziffit – our App and website. We sell them on our own website and on other platforms – we are the largest volume seller on eBay globally. Our recycling partners turn unwanted books into other useful products – nothing goes to waste. This is supported by our own proprietary software platform which streamlines our processes. We also provide software services to charities and other re-sellers to help them maximise their e-commerce sales. As a recently accredited B Corp (Business For Good), we are growing quickly in the UK and internationally. With nearly 300,000 sq ft of warehouses in Cincinnati (US), West Sussex (UK) and a new state-of-the-art warehouse in Coventry (UK), sales in 2020 will be nearly £80 million.

Our company was founded on an ethos to do good, to help charities and to make a positive impact. We don’t believe that books should only be read once, or have a single owner. We want to share the love of literature by rereading and reusing books. This is why our prices are low and delivery is free - to help millions of used books find new homes in over 190 countries every year.

01903 507544

Tell us how World of Books made you happy
I've been using World of Books for years and buy about 5 or 6 books at a time. The books are always in the condition described, delivery is quick and the value for money is excellent. If you're buying a best-selling book for Β£2.99 and it comes with a bent spine then so what? You're buying it for the story, not to display in the background of a Zoom chat.
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! World of Books πŸ“šβ™»πŸ’šπŸ’Ώ
I have bought ten books from World of Books in the past couple of months, all rated by them as in very good condition. They were in fact better than that, all at least in excellent condition and two of them clearly have never been opened. So I am thrilled with the condition of the books, and delighted to do my bit to save a tree. The books arrived within three days each time too. Couldn’t ask for better. Thank you.
Hello, thanks for your review. World of Books
Hi everyone. Just thought I would add my 'twopeneth', I have only recently been buying from World of Books, although a friend told me about them years ago. I am so pleased I have started buying from them. Great selection and great prices and very good service. Thanks.
Hello, thanks for your review. World of Books
Have been buying from World of Books for years and they never disappoint. Great prices, a good selection of titles and excellent delivery times, even in the middle of the current pandemic. Warmly recommended.
Hello, thanks for your review. World of Books
Cheers my spirit that the ethos of this company is as good as it's service. Very difficult to find book arrived the day after I ordered it.
Hello, thank you for your lovely review :) Thanks, World of Books
I love World of Books for quality, good condition used books, excellent bargain prices and fast delivery. What's not to love πŸ™‚πŸ‘
Thanks for your review! World of Books
very pleased with my book which arrived in excellent condition and a bargain buy too. Would definitely use World of Books again
Hello, thanks for your review. World of Books
My husband is a reader of certain authors and your service enables him to buy all the books in a series and read them in order. No one pretends they are perfect but recycling with your ethos appeals. He's looking for another series to buy. I have recommended you to others.
Hello, thanks for your review :) World of Books
Just received general E-mail apologising for problems with delivery, personally my order was received ahead of delivery date for order. Excellent all books in good condition.
Hello, thanks for your review! We are pleased to hear that your order arrived speedily :) Thanks, World of Books
Excellent service books in excellent condition value for money arrived within 3 days free delivery will certainly be using them again would recommend them good customer service
Hello, Thanks for your review. World of Books
I've been using W.O.B now for a while... Excellent company, efficient service, quick delivery and great price too.. 100% recommend them. Brilliant! .
Hello, Thank you for your review. Many thanks, World of Books
I always use World of Books now. I have found some books on the site that I cant get anywhere else. Pre-owned books that are in great condition. If the site says the condition is Good, I would say its excellent! Their delivery is usually within 2-3 days. Great website for a book lover like me.
Hello, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, World of Books
Description accurate - books described as β€˜very good’, really are! Despatch very speedy and delivery excellent. Prices very reasonable, and free postage appreciated.
Hello, Thank you for your 5-star review! Happy Reading. World of Books πŸ“šβ™»πŸ’šπŸ’Ώ
Placed 6 orders in March, 2 to Europe, 4 to Indonesia. The 2 to Europe arrived promptly, but the shipments to Indonesia seem to have fallen victim of transport disruption after covid19 spread and not 1 has arrived. After 2 emails, World of Books has fully refunded costs including shipping. Very fair response!
World of books are my go to for second hand books I have used them for a long time now, and have only ever had one problem and that was sorted really quickly If you remember you are buying a second hand book, so it will have been read, but their descriptions are really good, and i have had books that are marked as well read that have looked perfect to me I would recommend to anyone
Great prices, fast delivery and love the ethos of the business with its BCorp values.
I'm in two book groups and regularly buy books from World of Books. Quick service and books as described at a reasonable price. Need I say more?
I have never had any problem with any book off World of books always on time in fact delivered before the 3 to 5 days and I use free post and never had a problem with any of the books even when they are older than 10 years great service at a great price.
I'VE ORDER 4 TIMES NOW. Delivery were fast,quality of the products was as new yet prices were as for used. I'm super happy customer and recommend their service to everyone.
Very honest people...I have been purchasing books from them for some years now. Last time I received a book that was well below the conditions in the description, complaint and sent them photos. As they agreed they sent me another copy just as description right away. Great bookstore World of Books. I will definitely keep on purchasing books fro them. Thank you!
Excellent service and books in immaculate condition for second hand. Very prompt service too.
World of Books is rated 4.68 based on 2,269 reviews