World of Books Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read World of Books Reviews

About World of Books:

World Of Books Group is a circular economy, for-profit business that supports charities and protects the planet by enabling more goods to be reused. From a single bag of books we now re-home and recycle over 75 million used books a year. We buy books from charity shops and other sources, or through Ziffit – our App and website. We sell them on our own website and on other platforms – we are the largest volume seller on eBay globally. Our recycling partners turn unwanted books into other useful products – nothing goes to waste. This is supported by our own proprietary software platform which streamlines our processes. We also provide software services to charities and other re-sellers to help them maximise their e-commerce sales. As a recently accredited B Corp (Business For Good), we are growing quickly in the UK and internationally. With nearly 300,000 sq ft of warehouses in Cincinnati (US), West Sussex (UK) and a new state-of-the-art warehouse in Coventry (UK), sales in 2020 will be nearly £80 million.

Our company was founded on an ethos to do good, to help charities and to make a positive impact. We don’t believe that books should only be read once, or have a single owner. We want to share the love of literature by rereading and reusing books. This is why our prices are low and delivery is free - to help millions of used books find new homes in over 190 countries every year.

01903 507544

Tell us how World of Books made you happy
World of books is a good company .But I have had problems .I only have a DVD player but have many time sent a Blue-Ray Disc .Yes they refunded me and put thing wright .But on my last order once again I was sent a Blue-Ray .and this makes 6.If I can tell the difference then surly the staff packing can .
Hello, Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear this, please can you email customerservice@worldofbooks.com with the subject as REVIEWS along with your order number and we can investigate this further for you. Many thanks, World of Books
4.5 stars. I've been using WoB in the past few months and I'm quite happy with them, especially with the shipping process, not only quick but also they use Royal Mail Tracked, which I deeply appreciate. They also have a great customer service, I just had a problem since one of my parcels is marked as delivered but I haven't received it and Royal mail said to contact them to make a claim. They answerd the next day and will be sending a replacement. I have also tried other websites for secondhand books but definetly will be sticking with WoB.
Hello, thanks for your review. World of Books
All the books i have purchased have been good condition and received promptly
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! World of Books 📚♻💚💿
Excellent collection of books at great prices. Free delivery which is a bonus and really quick delivery. I just wish the packaging was paper/cardboard instead of plastic and they would have got five stars.
Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! World of Books 📚♻💚💿
The reason I don't give them 5 star is that the shipping was like one month, and the packaging was so bad. It was like a light sac, damaged on 3 different places. The book is in great condition, but thanks to the poor packaging is a little scratch and small indentation on the middle of the cover. I would be super thankful if they would use some stronger packaging :(
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Pricing perfect. Delivery great even international! Book in perfect condition. Will certainly order again! Service very prompt
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
The service was good, I was disappointed to find out that one of the books was a hard back and don’t remember being made aware of this. AI wanted to take it away with me on holiday,
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Great service & range of titles.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Prompt delivery and book in good condition. Very pleased. Will use again.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
I ordered 2 books recently. In both cases they arrived quickly and as described - and then I got an email few days later saying the books were on their way. In first case I ignored it and the second one I emailed to say I had the book already. No second book has come from either order, so I think this is just a faulty computer reply, but I would have appreciated a reply from World Books.. Other than this, all has been fine. The stock is plentiful and cheap.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
The books I ordered came as described, in about a week. The only complaint is that the packaging is somewhat weak, and the books could have been damaged during shipping (they weren't).
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
book is nice, shipment was rather fast, price was OK. package (a bit "light" for the journey to France) arrived with scratches, something like a jiffy-bag shd do it safer.
Books arrived in good time however 1 book was wrong but rectified very quickly
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Got exact book I wanted. Excellent quality, good price and quick service.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
It delivered what I ordered without any fuss.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Very good delivery service, but my book, A Keeper by Graham Norton, was described as a hardback when in fact a soft back version was delivered. The soft back was not being published in the UK until after my order so not sure how this happened. It was still very good value for money though.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Quality of "good" book was disgusting - water marked, sticky & pages stuck together. Quickly replaced or refund was offered by customer services so happy to order again.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Excellent service and I will certainly order more books in the future.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Excellent service and value.
Thank you for your review Many thanks, World of Books
Book came promptly and was well wrapped. Thank you.
World of Books is rated 4.68 based on 2,270 reviews