World of Books Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Books

About World of Books: World of Books was established by a group of dedicated book lovers, over the past 10 years we have seen our inventory grow from 1,000 books to over 2 million in stock.

We appreciate the impact a good book can have and can relate to the excitement of a new page turner or the familiar joy of an old favourite. We all like the idea of saving a little extra cash too, so when we found out about how many good quality used books there are out there, we just had to let you know.

01903 507544

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Marketplace
Retail

How would you rate World of Books?

"Excellent delivery"

World of Books
"Great place to find books, great service and great value."

World of Books
"Excellent source of good quality books."

World of Books
"Book was in immaculate condition and arrived well packaged. Exceptional customer service. Highly recommend."

World of Books
"Pleasure to deal with, fast del and gems of books at great prices. just bought an old favourite thought lost for ever top read again."

World of Books
"Your unique stock of books free delivery and prices.you are the bookstore. Par excellence!!!"

Andrea Goddard
Unverified Reviewer
"reasonable priced books, free postage, quick delivery"

Stewart Boyes
Unverified Reviewer
"Good quality used books at extremely good prices. The service is very good too."

Beverley Evans
"Prompt polite service and good quality merchandise."
Paul Cundliffe
"World of Books 08 is a fantastic company which I have bought from one a number of occasions and always received 5 star excellent service. If you are looking for a book give them a try you will not be dissatisfied, I strongly recommend them."
K.S.
"Hello. I am from Greece. I found worldofbooks08 from ebay and I bought a Cd from my favourite band. Unfortunately the Cd didn't come on time. I got in contact with the seller and he gave me imidiately a good solution. He did't try to avoid to give me a refund or to send me a replacement Cd. His attitude was very proffesional. Thank you WorldOfBooks08."
Caroline Morris
"Very happy with service . delivery and refund was sorted quickly"
Stuart
"I bought two items on eBay. Both were as described and arrived much quicker than I expected. Communication was excellent. I would recommend this site to everyone."
"Delivered promptly. Good price"

World of Books
"I was so happy when I finally got the book. The wrapping is green and it reminded me of Christmas. The book was advertised as in good condition and it was in excellent condition. The price was also very reasonable... THANK YOU..."

Lesley Wimlett
Unverified Reviewer
"The book arrived in very good condition but the information inside was not what I was expecting. I was expecting more ideas and layouts for creating a travel scrapbook."

World of Books
"I've bought from World of Books loads of times and have been very impressed with the quality of the pre-owned books. But on the last occasion a book described as 'very good' condition had a fly leaf torn out and drawings on the end pages. When I told World of Books about this they replaced it straight away with no fuss. Result: one happy customer!"
Hello,

Many thanks for sharing your review with us, We look forward to seeing you again soon.

World of Books
"Love books and reading and love World of Books for making it easy to get hold of favourite reads at a reasonable price and without any fuss."

JOHN R Darling
"Good value"
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Happy Reading!

World of Books
"Excellent service. Free P&P. Brilliant. Thanks very much."

World of Books is rated 4.86 based on 1,013 reviews