World of Books Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend World of Books

About World of Books: World of Books was established by a group of dedicated book lovers, over the past 10 years we have seen our inventory grow from 1,000 books to over 2 million in stock.

We appreciate the impact a good book can have and can relate to the excitement of a new page turner or the familiar joy of an old favourite. We all like the idea of saving a little extra cash too, so when we found out about how many good quality used books there are out there, we just had to let you know.

01903 507544

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Marketplace
Retail

How would you rate World of Books?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Received one book ok but other didn't turn up, sent several emails and was finally informed that the book wasn't in a good enough condition to send to me so they waited for one in better condition to send me. When it finally arrived it was yellow with age, corners crushed and it had what I can only hope was mud on the back. Sent an emailing explaining all this along with photos of the book and still haven't heard anything back"
Posted 1 hour ago
"book in excellent condition!"
"delivery was quick and the book was in good condition. No complaints."
"Food stuck onto each of the pages Sides all scuffed and bashed in... Didn’t realise this was a second hand shop but even so I wouldn’t sell a hook in that condition. Contacted them last week and still no acknowledgment. Won’t be returning"
"Excellent customer service"
"Good book in good condition arrived on time very pleased with the service"
"Excellent company to deal with. Always quickly sent and in excellent condition. Happy to deal with in the future."
Malshaka Edenray
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you! I'm very happy with every purchase I made with you guys!"
"Good quality books, and quick delivery."
Elspeth Allison
Unverified Reviewer
"An amazing selection of books with favourites from way back and a huge choice of new titles"
Happy Worsley
Verified Reviewer
"The item I ordered arrive in excellent condition. Very good value indeed!"
"Really good service from world of books the books are usually in very good good condition and the prices are fantastic with excellent delivery highly recommend giving them a try if not already done so"
"Fast delivery, book in excellent condition!"
"It does what it says on the tin so to speak with no problems."
Jane Westcott
Unverified Reviewer
"I haven't received the books I ordered. I have written to customer services but haven't had my query resolved yet."
Catherine Torretti
Unverified Reviewer
"Lovely books at great prices - only had one book in all my orders that was a bit scrappy, everything else has been good."
"Fantastic selection of books, many at really good prices. May not always the cheapest but massiv choice and books in great condition. Recommended to all."
"The book arrived damaged and customer service is non existent AVOID"
Sarah Chidgey
Unverified Reviewer
"Brilliant and quick delivery"
"Love shopping on world of books and happy with the books I receive and the time frame it takes to arrive"
World of Books is rated 4.84 based on 644 reviews