World of Books Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Books

About World of Books: World of Books was established by a group of dedicated book lovers, over the past 10 years we have seen our inventory grow from 1,000 books to over 2 million in stock.

We appreciate the impact a good book can have and can relate to the excitement of a new page turner or the familiar joy of an old favourite. We all like the idea of saving a little extra cash too, so when we found out about how many good quality used books there are out there, we just had to let you know.

01903 507544

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Marketplace
Retail

How would you rate World of Books ?

"World of Books helped me finding a rare second-hand book at a cheap price. Shipping and delivery went smoothly, will definitely use this again!"
"Excellent service. Very quick delivery and books in a very good condition. Thank you"
"My books were delivered so quickly. Each one was as described, pre-loved …. ready for a new romance!"
Sharon
"Great book site, I have been ordering books for here for a couple of years now. Although they are second hand books, never had a book in bad condition, and such a great selection, plus free P&P too!"
"I ordered my book yesterday and it came today, I'm very impressed. Thank you!"
"I am honestly impressed! The book was really cheap so I was expecting some low quality. Despite that it was in good condition, although obviously not new. The delivery came in about 4 working days and was completely free, although I only ordered 1 book. Would order from them again!"
"Amazing books for amazing price, free deliver in a fast, hastle free time. No complaints."
"At discovery of the website- World of books, it been amazing! Good books as classified comes Pristine. Free Delivery is super fast! No issues at all. Would patronise World of books again and recommend this Online store to family and friends."
"I live and receive my ordered books in Norway and whenever there has been an issue, missing books, wrong books, damaged books, WOB fix it without any hesitation. I buy a lot of books and WOB is my #1 bookstore."
"I have always found the books I wanted from World of Books. It has been so easy to order online the books I wanted online. I did not have to wait long for the books to arrive. The books arrived undamaged and the books were as stated on the website. Thank you world of books"
Hello,

Many thanks for sharing your review with us, We look forward to seeing you again soon.

World of Books
"Really prompt delivery and a great price. I searched for a cook book lent to me by a colleague and found it available from World of Books. I was so happy and the book arrived really quickly."
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Happy Reading!

World of Books
"I am very satisfied with the wide variety of books available. All the books I have ordered so far were in a good condition or at least as described. It takes about two months for the books to be delivered to South Africa, but I blame that on our very unreliable South African Postal Service."

World of Books
"The usual good service from " World of Books " A nice clean and little used edition. Very pleased with my purchase and will be using again."

World of Books
"Excellent fast delivery of a beautiful book"

World of Books
"Another good clean book and quick delivery."
Hello,

Thank you for your review.

World of Books
"Excellent quality, will definitely purchase again"

World of Books
"Ordered my first book directly after -until now- only ordering from World of Books through Amazon and apparently the shipping cost there for international shipping have been increased considerably. Book arrived and is in good condition. But, after receiving notification it was shipped it took 10 days to arrive! (shipment from UK to Netherlands). Don't know why it takes that long? A different order from Amazon (DVD) arrived in 3 days...."
Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased your item arrived with you and we will be looking into the delivery times for our international customers in the future.

Many thanks, World of Books
"Good cheap books i have bought so many books from you ."

World of Books
"Recently received a bind but that was virtually new for under £3. I feel less bad about buying books when they are so cheap and support good causes"

World of Books
"Please to find a book I'd been looking for at a good price, with reasonable postage. It arrived about ten days later (International mail). Good condition, well packaged, no problems."

World of Books is rated 4.86 based on 1,157 reviews