World of Wolf Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend World of Wolf

Tell us how World of Wolf made you happy

"I was initially put off by the name WolfGarten, which to my ears sounded like an SS regiment, but upon receiving my polesaw and lopper I realised the name stood for everything in quality German engineering. At much less than half the price of pro brands, such as Stihl, I think these represent value for money, and will last. Everything was delivered promptly, well done!"
"Brilliant service with very fast delivery. Excellent quality tools my first choice. The web site is well designed and easy to use."
"Highly recommended. Good to deal with and nice quality tools that last. In short, a cut above the rest."
"Excellent speedy service. Item as described and easy to put together and use even for an octogenarian."
"Overall an excellent service. Best price,free postage and arrived within 2. Days. And quality product."
"The purchasing experience was excellent."
"Prompt delivery. Goods as described."
"Very easy to place the order, website is great. Very quick to ship, well packaged."
"Good service, excellent product. Very happy to recommend."
"Excellent quality of tools and very quick delivery along with the fact that the tools were cheaper on this site than any other I looked at. I am a professional gardener and use the tools I purchased every day and they never let me down"
"Good service and prices Delivery early Would recommend"
"My second purchase from World of Wolf. Suffice to state that again I received excellent products with an excellent delivery service and at excellent prices. Highly recommended!"
"Good overall but you still have to bend quite low to get a good grip of the moss due to the angle of the teeth."
"The best garden tools and outstanding service"
"Wolf Garten tools are always high quality and in my opinion worth the cost. World of Wolf carries a great selection and delivery was super quick so very pleased with our pole pruner bundle."
"Wish I had found this site sooner! This equipment is excellent without having to worry about lots of handles now I have all the best equipment I needed thank you"
"Great value and excellent service"
"My 2 latest orders were delivered quickly and the comms were great. The items were securely packaged and arrived safely. They used to have a lifetime warranty, now its 35 years, what a odd figure!"
"First class excellent service will order again."
"Wolf tools are amazing. I bought some of their garden tools years ago as a teenager and now I'm nearly 40 and I have never used any garden tools that come close to the quality and ingenuity offered by the company. Amazing and can't say enough good things about Wolf Tools!"
World of Wolf is rated 4.87 based on 260 reviews