World of Watering Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Watering
Read World of Watering Reviews

About World of Watering:

We are the largest independent Gardena retailer in the UK.

Formerly World of Gardena, World of Watering is the new home of Gardena online.
We stock all Gardena products at the very best price you'll find online or in store.

You can rely on us for next day delivery and same day dispatch, our dedicated team boasts award winning customer service backed by extensive product knowledge.

Very pleased with the garden tools
The service from World of Watering has been fantastic, sell my personal favourite Gardena. Many thanks
An excellent on-line service. Quick and efficient. Would highly recommend.
Great trouble free
I found the whole experience of using this firm completely satisfactory and the ordering and delivery was very straightforward. If you need to order any item then I would recommend this manufacturer.
I Found that the Gardena hose 20m set was the cheapest at World of Watering and they also offered free delivery, the hose arrived after 3 days. Really pleased with the service and would recommend W of W.
The best products. Very reliable and fast delivery.
My first order from World of Watering. Impressed. Ordered for next day delivery and my package arrived just after midday. Thank you W of W
good price, very prompt delivery.
exceptional service prompt delivery would definitely recommend to others will be ordering other items
Competitive pricing and order received promptly.
As described, good communications and prompt delivery.
Excellent service and product is perfect for the tasks I need.
5 stars service! Thank you for verry fast delivery!
Incredibly fast service. Great price. Very professional.
I phoned in for a tree-pole and saw...gave me a working hight of 17-18 feet no ladder required!...quality excellent...delivery following day arrival time 12pm Perth /Kinross!...service and attention very good!!!...Best for now M Kinghorn.
Webpage clear and easy to buy from. Items well packed and as I was not in when delivery arrived, note was left ich exact location of goods. Very good!
Homebase was selling off Gardena attachments very cheaply but no Combisystem telescopic handles. Fortunately World of Watering offer these handles at a great price. Ordered online on a Thursday expecting delivery the following week. Very pleased when my order arrived the next day, great service and great product.
Brilliant, just what we wanted at a good price and normal postage unlike some who charge the earth.
This Company gets Full Plus marks for their product, service and efficiency