World of Watering Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Watering
Read World of Watering Reviews

About World of Watering:

We are the largest independent Gardena retailer in the UK.

Formerly World of Gardena, World of Watering is the new home of Gardena online.
We stock all Gardena products at the very best price you'll find online or in store.

You can rely on us for next day delivery and same day dispatch, our dedicated team boasts award winning customer service backed by extensive product knowledge.

Ordered gardena hose and fittings from world of water,arrived 2 days later in perfect condition. Great communication and best price I could find on internet. Job done !!
Gardena produce quality products....more expensive than some but more reliable and less likely to leak than the cheaper alternatives. This will be the forth part of the garden that is now automatically watered using Gardena systems (I now have two 'planted areas' with a spray system, a greenhouse with a drip system and a fernery with a high level spray rail.
Truly excellent service. Goods arrived next day.
While I’m very impressed with your website and your speedy delivery of consignments, I have to say that I’m bit disappointed that world of watering does not include tracking/consignment numbers in their invoices. I leave abroad and I get my items delivered to my place through Aramex. I have lost two orders because tracking numbers weren’t these and Aramex was unable to identify them. I have communicated this to Lorcan and he confirmed to me the the consignments have reached Aramex, but because they have no tracking numbers I now need to place a new order, probably through another website that will include the tracking number in my order. Apart from the above, I am really pleased with your service and also pleased that you asked for this review.
Great product at a competitive price with really fast delivery
Delivery service was poor but very pleased with goods when they arrived coupled with excellent customer service with a phone call from World of Watering showing concern about the delivery even though it was out of their hands.
Great website and very competitively priced. Very efficient and timely delivery.
Excellent service, competitively priced. Couldn’t ask for more!
Excellent selection of Gardena products at competitive prices, helpful advice and wick delivery. Nothing to fault!
Delivered on time and quality goods. Very pleased with items.
Always a good range of Gardena products at a reasonable price, with quick service
Very efficient service highly recommended
Accessible and clear website which makes product selection very straightforward. Time between order acceptance and order dispatch better than many similar companies. Choice of courier also helped to ensure that the product was quickly and reliable delivered. Certainly a good company to buy from.
As before, good reliable service.
Great Customer service & delivery - would recommend
Great product and fast deliver thank you!
Did as it said on the tin
Speedy delivery and item as required. Good quality hose and trolley.
Fabulous service - thank you!!
Product arrived quickly. Haven't used it yet but looks good quality.
World of Watering is rated 4.92 based on 211 reviews