World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

shoes are comfortable andrea cute!
Hi I had chosen size 38 - which were a bit too big/ loose- so I returned both pairs and asked to resend both pairs in size 37. Awaiting same at the moment. Eileen Walker
Just what I wanted, good price and delivered really quickly. Thank you. Considering another pair in fuchsia!
Love my Clogs! Great quality and price. And also,quick delivery. All recommendations!
I love my red clogs! Size is perfect, i measured my feet and looked at the size chart and clogs fit perfectly. Arrived speedily. Will buy more!
First of all very fast delivery! From the first look, good quality of the product, just have to wear for a while to know better. I'm just another satisfied customer!
World of Clogs 5 star review on 25th March 2021
Excellent service, cloggs were delivered quickly and are great quality. Would highly recommend.
Clogs up to expectation, materials and fit perfect. Thank you. Mange tak. PS: will not pay extra for quick delivery next time.
MIRACLE CURE Am-Toffeln 100 Clogs!!! Damage to my feet and back caused me to lean forward together with associated, extremely painful lower back muscle strain. I couldn't stand or walk for any more than a few minutes. The tall heels of the Am-Toffeln 100 wooden clogs corrected my posture by changing my centre of gravity so that now I can stand and walk in a normal, upright stance.... Comfort improves as the clogs are broken in/moulded to my feet shapes...as is the case with any shoes. I wish I had discovered these earlier. Only guessing but I suspect that the longer I wear these, the more they will effect a long-term cure.
Excellent product.
Great customer service
Great choice of clogs and the leather pair I bought is much better than the rubber ones I got at work. Totally worth the money.
Excellent service. Super fast delivery. Great quality and perfect - wide fitting so comfortable for my elderly Mum’s feet!
Fabulous clogs , accurate sizing, good quality product. Prompt delivery
It was gamble buying Swedish clogs for my Danish mother but she absolutely loves them. They fit true to size and are really good value and great quality. Highly recommend
Received within the time specified (3-5 days) and in a sturdy box and also wrapped well which protects from water. Clogs themselves are just what I wanted. The basic, very European style with wooden sole and leather upper. Well made. Very happy. Thank you !
I stumbled across your website by sheer fluke, as I was looking for a pair of clogs. I am so impressed! Reasonably priced, beautiful Danish clogs, which were dispatched quickly and very well packaged. I am so pleased with my new clogs, which have become a new favourite item of footwear. Would definitely use World of Clogs again.
This is the second purchase from world of clogs great choice easy to order arrive on time good quality clogs can't fault them
Excellent service with delivery on time as predicted. The sandals are excellent... genuine Birkenstock quality. Thanks team.
This is the third pair of clogs from World of Clogs that I have ordered. They have lasted well, are hardwearing and the recipients, both NHS doctors, find them very comfortable. The admin department were most helpful regarding a mistake I made over the shipping address. Delivery was prompt and they were well packaged. Very satisfied with both the quality and the service.
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 576 reviews