World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Lovely Clogs, swift friendly service!!
Not happy sent an email requesting someone to contact me to discuss my returning clogs I bought that were wrong colour. Still waiting on response over a week
Superefficient
This is my first purchase from World of Clogs and I am delighted with the quality of the footwear. They are comfortable, well made and are standing up to the rigours of the gardening I do. The prompt dispatch was much appreciated. Would certainly recommend.
Absolutely love these clogs!
They were to replace a pair I'd worn out so knew what I was getting. Good value.
Prompt delivery
Delivery time was quoted about 7 days, and they arrived in two. Excellent service. Clogs are comfortable and have some style to them. Thank you!
Prompt delivery, even in current pandemic. Love the clogs, perfect fit, exactly the comfy practical work footwear I needed. Marvellous!
Delighted.
So prompt and efficient! Amazing!
My question was answered very quickly by email (I am sorry I cannot remember the ladies name). I ordered my crocs sandals within an hour and they arrived all within a week, fantastic.
The crocs are so comfortable and being a toe post sandal they look lovely.
A big Thank You
Good website which is easy to navigate. I am a lifetime clog wearer although never bought from World of Clogs before. Wore my new ones for the first time last week and they were so comfortable - really pleased with them.
Arrived within 2 weeks during the pandemic which is pretty amazing considering that I live in a small city in Ontario Canada. Product was excellent. Cheers
This a disappointing review as the clogs chosen are lovely but too big for me !
I am a 37 but your 37 much too large.
The style and colour all perf
Love them exactly what I wanted!
Fast delivery lovely cloggs bought 2 pairs very comfortable thank you
Efficient, like the product, well priced
As someone who has recently been advised to wear clogs I was a bit nervous to buy without trying. I really shouldn't have been, the quality, fit and comfort are excellent. The website was easy to buy from and arrived before the given date. I shall definitely be buying more in the future 😁.
Sandals too small. Returned by post 23/5. Still waiting for replacement in next size.....?
Great clogs lovely fit very comfortable Great purchase thanks 😊