World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

These are everything that I expect from wooden sole Scandinavian style clogs and are exceptional value for money. Very good service too. I’m in my mid-sixties and have worn this type of clog since I was fourteen, my first visit to Denmark.
Purchase was very easy and the product was brilliant just happen to be wrong size resulting in a return which was easy and hassle free.
First class product with a swift service
Really comfortable, nice quality and excellent value for money.
Very easy to do business with, and no problems with ordering or returns - good provider
Excellent service under the current circumstances.
The website is great with affordable clogs. My order came quickly; I’m very pleased with my purchase!
As described the item arrived within a few day's and i am very pleased with them in fact i have ordered and received a second pair for the better half,cheers.
2nd pair of lined crocs, my son wears them every day
GGGGGREAT Choice of clogs + and good choice but like marmite there not for every one.
Very good website easy to use and loads of choices. I didn’t expect such quick delivery in these trying times but it was great. Wore my clogs for the first time last week what a great purchase will be using you guys again. Thanks.
I haven't received my clogs yet it has been 2 weeks have tried to ring
Quickly delivered and well presented. Very nice clogs
Great products and delivery, but customer service poor. I left 2 voicemails and 2 messages via the website to do with sizing issues. (My toffeln classics were way too loose despite being a 42 instead of my usual shoe size of 43.) really wanted to buy clogs and wanted advice re other makers’ sizing. But I gave up waiting and returned. And to be fair my money was refunded promptly. If you are sure what you want go buy, great, but if you need help and advice, not so. Customer service lets down an ok set up.
Brilliant quality
Very comfortable for my crps for driving
Lovely Clogs, swift friendly service!!
Not happy sent an email requesting someone to contact me to discuss my returning clogs I bought that were wrong colour. Still waiting on response over a week
World of Clogs is rated 4.45 based on 273 reviews