WorkShop Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WorkShop Plus

david.edwards@freightproducts.co.uk

9 Springlakes Trading Estate, Deadbrook Lane,

Tell us how WorkShop Plus made you happy

"brilliant piece of kit everybody should own one"
"Great price"
"Workshop plus are a very good company its the second jump starter i have bought from you,i started a friends car with mine and had to buy one for her and got a real prompt service from yourselves."
"excellent service"
"Been using WorkShop Plus for years always Happy Thank you"
"Great product Great service Thanks"
"The delivery of this item (Smart Box6S) was unbelievably fast! From order to delivery was less than 24 hours, which is pretty impressive when it's coming to darkest West Cumbria! Here's my reason for ordering it:- After standing for a few days at the Mugello race circuit in Italy (and occasionally having the ignition on (which also puts the driving lights on!) in order to charge phones via the cigar lighter socket) when we came to fire the car up on Sunday night all I got was a relatively quiet “click!” The same thing had happened to our companion Mike’s Merc van a few minutes earlier! (Which was what prompted my wife to say we ought to try ours “Just in case!”) Mike was lucky enough to get a jump start from a nearby neighbour and once running he came to me with his jump leads and we fired our car up! I pondered on what would have happened if we hadn’t checked things before he left, especially as we weren’t leaving until mid-morning Monday! That’s what prompted me to look around for an alternative power source! Coincidentally a few days later I happened across an advertisement for the Smart Box6S! I had a quick read, thought it sounded okay and then emailed the link to myself to check out when we eventually got home! A few days ago I remembered about it so looked it up, read some reviews and ordered one! At this stage I should say one thing - don’t order one from Amazon! They’ll charge you 30 quid more than you’ll pay buying direct from https://workshopplus.co.uk Without using it in anger I have to say that it looks like a seriously trick piece of kit - and it’ll charge the phones as well so that’s a plus!"
"Ordered Smart Box 6 S jump starter, smartly packaged in a zipped case. Haven’t needed to use it yet but hopefully will be useful for flat batteries and phone charging when camping."
"Easy website to navigate through and excellent delivery service would thoroughly recommend Workshop Plus 👏👏👏"
"Saw one of these after a friend was lucky enough to win one in a competition. Like the look of it and the reviews on line, haven't used mine yet but order from Workshop Plus with a three day delivery FOC. It was three days, spot on W/Shop Plus."
"Great product range. Fast and efficient delivery and good packaging. Would recommend and use myself again."
"Product description was accurate and exactly what I expected."
"Such a Quick Turnaround Excellent Service Thank you"
"Great service. Came next day and quality was ace"
"Excellent delivery time and item arrived very well packaged. Haven't used it yet but feels solidly built so all in all very satisfied"
"Accurate description and rapid dispatch"
"Gives me peace of mind when my vehicle will not start, no need to find somebody to give me a jump start. Had too use it the day it arrived, noticed the neighbours car would not start, ran out to offer the use of my new gadget. 😊"
"Having seen the Smart Box 6s in action I realised what a handy bit of kit it was. Ordering very easy and it arrived before midday the next day."
"Easy, Very Fast Delivery, Excellent product"
"Good and fast service, again thanks"
WorkShop Plus is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews