WoowNow.com Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend WoowNow.com

How would you rate WoowNow.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hayley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about WoowNow.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"They have recently reopened with very high quality products, I gave it another shot and very impressed with the products I bought. I recommend it to my friends and family aswell."
Fiona Henderson
Unverified Reviewer
"This used to be a good sight to go on, wish they keep it the way it used to be there's a lot of the time you look at an item is Picture and the description don't match"
"I ordered 6 items that arrived within 5 days. All excellent quality and value. One item did not arrive so I emailed them and had a reply and refund within 48hrs. This is the second time I have purchased from this company and have yet to be disappointed! I always recommend them to friends and will happily purchase from them again :)"
"I purchased two jumpers one for me self and daughter. I am glad I did, the quality is amazing. Will be recommending to friends and family."
"PATHETIC SERVICE TO THE MAX. WHEN CONTACTING THEM AN AUTI VOICE SAYING SORRY WE CANNOT TAKE YOUR CALL I MEAN WTF??? THEY DONT REPLY TO EMAILS AND I AM YET TO STILL RECIEVE MY REFUND AND WHEN QUESTIONING ABOUT THE PROCCESS THEY ACT ALL DUMB AND SAID IF YOU MADE PAYMENT TO PAYPAL IT SHOULD BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY NOW, BUT I DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO I OPTOINED FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AND ITS BEEN A WEEK UUGHHH."
WoowNow.com is rated 3.60 based on 5 reviews