Woolovers Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Woolovers deliver?

About Woolovers: WoolOvers supplies womens and mens Wool, Cashmere & Cotton Knitwear. We also offer a great range of ladies silk and cotton jumpers, cardigans & sweaters.

info@woolovers.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Woolovers made you happy

"One of my favourite companies. Have purchased many times from them over the winter & always very happy with my woolen sweaters & the woolen midi dress I recently purchased. Always good quality stuff at an acceptable price. I would recommend."
Are you Woolovers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great range of items. Much cheaper than on the high street. Have been shopping with Woolovers for years, the quality is great. Delivery is very prompt."
"Just received my latest order for the sparkle pleat party dress and it is stunning. Love the style. It is so soft and hangs and swings beautifully. Just perfect for the forthcoming party season."
"I always buy pullovers and cardigans in natural fibres if at all possible. Woolovers have an incomparable range of clothing at an excellent price and quality. I have never been disappointed in the many times I have shopped with them. Classic styles, but also some more innovative styles, too, for men and women."
"Delivery faster than expected as requested."
"Good service fast delivery and I'm a silver surfer OAP"
"I love their online sales. I buy all of my woollies from Woolovers. The products are well produced and feel wonderful to wear. They wash in a washing with recommended soaps and dry quite quickly. The delivery is fast and if you look after your goods well they can last many years."
"Good value for money and excellent customer service."
"The clothes are always exactly as advertised."
"good quality and great price"
"Consistently good value for money and helpful customer services."
"These people are so helpful when you phone them, treat you as a real person"
"Would not give a refund for cashmere socks although they had NOT been opened .This was not a hygenic issue as stated by woolovers in their terms and conditions it was to do with the size which was far too big.Very diss appointed with the response recieved"
"Reasonably priced good quality knitwear, natural fibres, excellent colour range, delivered promptly by Hermes to my local pick-up store. So delighted with first purchase of three crew neck sweaters & a polo neck that I have since ordered and received two cardigans and treated myself to an animal print coatigan. Love them all. And such a relief to find knitwear at a reasonable price in natural wool rather than nasty man-made fibres."
"WoolOvers always produce good quality clothing and I've bought from them for years."
"Very good quality goods for a reasonable price - always as described and always beautifully made and finished. Wash well and last a long time."
"Excellent quality material, perfect design. A delightful company to buy from"
"I don't know how many garments I have from Woolovers but they fill three drawers. They see me through subsequent winters and now the range has been extended, I have several cotton ones for the summer. My one concern is the neckline which can be too high for me but then I am not a tall person."
"high-quality products from wool, cashmere, and more"
"Very good selection of cardigans in a huge range of colours and mixes of different types of wool and other fibres such as silk and cotton"
Woolovers is rated 4.61 based on 23 reviews