Woolovers Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Woolovers

How would you rate Woolovers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Rosemary Killen
"I love their online sales. I buy all of my woollies from Woolovers. The products are well produced and feel wonderful to wear. They wash in a washing with recommended soaps and dry quite quickly. The delivery is fast and if you look after your goods well they can last many years."
Lynne
"Good value for money and excellent customer service."
Yvonne Clough
"The clothes are always exactly as advertised."
Anatolii
"good quality and great price"
"Consistently good value for money and helpful customer services."
Mrs Pauline Humphreys
"These people are so helpful when you phone them, treat you as a real person"
"Would not give a refund for cashmere socks although they had NOT been opened .This was not a hygenic issue as stated by woolovers in their terms and conditions it was to do with the size which was far too big.Very diss appointed with the response recieved"
"Reasonably priced good quality knitwear, natural fibres, excellent colour range, delivered promptly by Hermes to my local pick-up store. So delighted with first purchase of three crew neck sweaters & a polo neck that I have since ordered and received two cardigans and treated myself to an animal print coatigan. Love them all. And such a relief to find knitwear at a reasonable price in natural wool rather than nasty man-made fibres."
Patricia Mowat Slater
"WoolOvers always produce good quality clothing and I've bought from them for years."
Christine Rubinic
"Very good quality goods for a reasonable price - always as described and always beautifully made and finished. Wash well and last a long time."
Godfrey Steward
"Excellent quality material, perfect design. A delightful company to buy from"
Valerie Allard
"I don't know how many garments I have from Woolovers but they fill three drawers. They see me through subsequent winters and now the range has been extended, I have several cotton ones for the summer. My one concern is the neckline which can be too high for me but then I am not a tall person."
"high-quality products from wool, cashmere, and more"
2 Lea View
"Very good selection of cardigans in a huge range of colours and mixes of different types of wool and other fibres such as silk and cotton"
Susan Mcdonald
"Perfect and attractive items. Consistent sizing and easy returns if necessary. Nice knits too"
"Brilliant choice of jumpers and cardigans, both styles and colours. Good prices too."
"I made an order for France on December 8th for Christmas but it seems that they "forgot" to sent it. After contacting costumer services 3 times, their answer on December 17th, was they were going to send it "today" and that I should have it within 8 to 10 days, but no apologies. I reply that I won't have it in time for christmas so they should either send it by express delivery as apologies for not sending it sooner or cancel my order. Of course they didn't answer back and did neither. I am very disapointed, as I am 1 present short and no money back to buy another present."
Woolovers is rated 4.47 based on 17 reviews