WooHoo.tax Refunds Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend WooHoo.tax Refunds

team@woohoo.tax

Building 3566 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate WooHoo.tax Refunds?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Ferguson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about WooHoo.tax Refunds in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I filled my details in sent the form back to woo hoo and a week later sep 18th on my log in i was told i was due a refund? so i checked my log in every week to find out on 1st November i was told i wasn't due a tax refund so don't raise your hopes up till monies in your bank"
Hi Mark! Our apologies for the miscommunication. When we did our initial check with HMRC they did not advise all the information relevant. We hope we will be able to get you a refund back next time!
"I used this company to get my tax return, quite a good responce time, but there percentage for service is appalling. Very expensive."
Hi Alistair! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're happy with our efficiency in getting your tax back to you. We are however sorry to hear you found our fees to be expensive. As we value your feedback and are grateful for your honesty, please allow us to give you a short explanation for our fees. When Googling ‘tax refund’, the top 3 hits range from 15% to 40% charge for their services. They offer vastly different levels of assistance in getting your tax back and as we charge 26% at WooHoo.Tax Refunds, we believe that what we charge is fair for the service we provide compared with other tax refund companies. We are constantly working on fine-tuning our services, and it’s great to hear our efficiency is appreciated. Thanks Alistair! We hope your refund came in handy!
"Easiest tax company I've used. recommend if you're like me and find the whole tax business difficult to understand. Fast friendly service. Bonus: didn't have to deal with HMRC... winning!"
WooHoo.tax Refunds is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews