WooHoo.tax Refunds Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend WooHoo.tax Refunds

team@woohoo.tax

Building 3566 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate WooHoo.tax Refunds?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rick

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about WooHoo.tax Refunds in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Please Please Please do not use this company. They completed my self assessment incorrectly which meant I am now liable to a HMRC fine which was due to their incompetence in completing the return. They should be specialists at this, but fall way below standards and claim they specialize in these areas!!!! . When i complained they said they would refund the fee, but of course this has never appeared!!!"
"I filled my details in sent the form back to woo hoo and a week later sep 18th on my log in i was told i was due a refund? so i checked my log in every week to find out on 1st November i was told i wasn't due a tax refund so don't raise your hopes up till monies in your bank"
Hi Mark! Our apologies for the miscommunication. When we did our initial check with HMRC they did not advise all the information relevant. We hope we will be able to get you a refund back next time!
"I used this company to get my tax return, quite a good responce time, but there percentage for service is appalling. Very expensive."
Hi Alistair! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're happy with our efficiency in getting your tax back to you. We are however sorry to hear you found our fees to be expensive. As we value your feedback and are grateful for your honesty, please allow us to give you a short explanation for our fees. When Googling ‘tax refund’, the top 3 hits range from 15% to 40% charge for their services. They offer vastly different levels of assistance in getting your tax back and as we charge 26% at WooHoo.Tax Refunds, we believe that what we charge is fair for the service we provide compared with other tax refund companies. We are constantly working on fine-tuning our services, and it’s great to hear our efficiency is appreciated. Thanks Alistair! We hope your refund came in handy!
"Easiest tax company I've used. recommend if you're like me and find the whole tax business difficult to understand. Fast friendly service. Bonus: didn't have to deal with HMRC... winning!"
WooHoo.tax Refunds is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews