Woodstock Shutter Company Reviews

102 South Street
Dorking
Surrey

Tell us how Woodstock Shutter Company made you happy
Really impressed with our new shutters! They have transformed our bedroom and lounge. Our bedroom shutters have a fitted blackout blind within them and wow our bedroom has never been so dark. Our bedroom has always had a lot of sunlight first thing in the morning so we were always waking up around 5am. These black out blinds + shutters mean we now get more sleep! Thank you so much!
Woodstock Shutter Company 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Delighted with my new shutters - both the choices available and the quality of the product is exceptional. Everything was explained in detail at the outset, and the subsequent installation was first class. So good in fact that I am ordering some more....

....so if you are thinking of getting some shutters for your windows, give them a call - you won't be disappointed. And to be honest, they're actually not that expensive either!
Excellent service from start to finish. Delivered and fitted on schedule despite the Coronavirus. We are Really pleased with the fit and quality. Complete transformation.
Woodstock Shutters is a very professional company and we would 100% recommend them. Thank you very much
Fantastic service from Jake and Woodstock Shutter Company. Time taken to explain the different varieties of shutters to help us make an informed choice on what would suit our windows best. Once the shutters were ordered they were fitted professionally and skilfully. Would highly recommend this company! We are delighted with the results! Many thanks.
Excellent service from start to finish. Great quality blinds expertly installed by Jake and Steve.
Very well made , very helpful staff
Fabulous service throughout and competitively priced. Can’t recommend enough!!! I’ll be back, for sure!
So glad I chose this company. Helped me make the best decision on this gorgeous product and have responded rapidly whenever I have a question. My rooms now look stunning!
A great company, local and friendly. Shutters are reasonably priced and good quality. Fitting is free as well. Would thoroughly recommend them.
We found the Woodstock Shutter Company to be very professional from the initial detailed survey, throughout the manufacturing process, and the installation. Despite the manufacturing of our shutters being delayed due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we were kept fully informed of the status of our order. We were very pleased with the quality of our shutters, and their installation was carried out to a very high standard. On a personal note, it was a pleasure to deal with Jake and Lisa, and we have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
Totally professional service from start to finish. Attention to detail, stress-free installation, precise fitting, work area left spotless, price quoted was price charged. Was a pleasure dealing with Jake and Lisa, would highly recommend.
I am very happy that I bought my shutters from Woodstock Shutter Company.
They are extremely professional, gave good advise, kept in touch regarding delivery and finally expert installation with a smile. What else could I ask for.
Myself and my husband were extremely satisfied by the level of service from Woodstock. We looked at other companies however Woodstock was the most price competitive and the product was of an extremely high quality compared to the others that we had sampled. It was easy to communicate as Jake the owner of the company sees the job through from start to finish as opposed to having various fitters and surveyors. Many thanks Woodstock myself and Matt are extremely happy!
Very pleased with the service from Woodstock Shutter Company. The shutters look lovely and Jake ensures the order progresses smoothly throughout. We decided to have the option of choosing the shutters made in the UK and the finished product is excellent. We were pleased to be able to see the different shutters in the showroom in Dorking and would definitely recommend Woodstock Shutters.
I cannot fault Lisa and Jake for their exceptional customer service and support the whole way through the process! My shutters look amazing in my home and everyone comments on them. Thank you
Woodstock Shutter Company is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews