Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
I have always liked visiting Woods in Harrogate, especially for those items that I want to be especially good quality. My children laugh when I say that I will bequeath them my pure Irish Linen tea towels, but I am not laughing because they are such excellent quality that I don't think they will ever wear out!
It is just a lovely shop, friendly and helpful staff who don't pester whilst you are browsing and a great atmosphere.
Excellent service
Excellent product and service. Very eco responsible packaging.
Excellent quality tea towels.
I am very impressed with the service from this company. Their whole approach is kind and professional - a rarity these days.
The handkerchiefs I bought were of excellent quality. They were well packed and were delivered promptly.
I am very pleased with the quality of my oven cloth and the service from ordering and receiving.
I have been shopping at Woods Linens all my life (Harrogatonian pensioner) and it is, and always has been a source of delight to visit with perfection in service.
First time using this shop
Have bought linen dishsloths from Woods for over 40 years and have never been disappointed. They are what they say they are - marvellous. The service I received on ordering them this week was first class -
Excellent service with speedy delivery
I’m really pleased with the lovely traditional oven gloves, and with this company. The parcel arrived promptly and the packaging was delightful, as carefully put together as a family gift. Well done.
My first order from Woods just arrived and I have to say it was the most beautifully wrapped parcel I’ve ever received. Such care and attention to detail.
Great scrim clothes excellent for all windows great service fast delivery
I bought 2 Xmas trays , they were lovely, and beautifully made . The first of my Xmas shopping
Superb service and outstanding products
Having purchased from Woods on many occasions whilst living near Harrogate I was delighted to receive the same professional level of service when ordering online. The goods were beautifully packed and delivery swift. I feel confident that the move away from Yorkshire will not stop my guilty pleasure of great bed linen. Thank you as always.
Very good service.Arrived very quickly after ordering.
Ordered Tea Towels on line. Pleased with quality as top price. No problems and delivery was excellent, 1st class post. Arrived 3rd day from ordering. Very pleased.
Excellent service prompt and good quality
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.96 based on 1,046 reviews