Woods Fine Linens Reviews

Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 11th March 2021
M Turner
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
R Beswick
I loved opening the beautifully packaged parcel that arrived promptly after I placed an order with Woods Fine Linen but sadly I am unable to review the product I ordered from Woods Fine Linen, as I ordered the wrong item. I wanted hand towels to go on the handrail of an Aga (these need to be circular but openable at one point) what I ordered by mistake are beautiful towel but non openable. I am unable to return the items as I had washed and dried the bought items before I realised their design. They sit on the side board, waiting for me to order poppers to convert the towels to be useful for the rail on the Aga.
Very expensive for the size good colour
The web site was straightforward although the pricing around delivery was confusing. The blanket purchase dis described as Ivory - I would say it is closer to a pale yellow.
These were for my mother, who says that they are more like tea towels, than dusters, not quite soft or fluffy enough They may improve with washing? But not as good as we were expecting them to be?!
Prompt delivery
I won't give a score unless forced to by your service in which case I'll give 3 stars. I have every reason to believe that the dish clothes will be as great as previous purchases (5 star). I haven't received them at home yet - that's because your shipping costs to the US are outrageous. Fortunately, my brother will be visiting the US in a couple of months. I won't see him, but he'll mail them from New York to my home in Washington State. Please follow Marks and Spencer's lead. It took them a long time, but they are finally shipping to the US, so we no longer have to impose on friends and family.
We never like to leave any customers disappointed. As a family business of 124 years we have always stepped up to look after our customers. If you call us on 00 44 1423 530111 we will happily refund all of your carriage on this one occasion in the hope to put things right for you. I will ask our shop Manager Andrew to call you. We openly admit that the cost of international postage on a small packaged item seems high in relation to value of goods. However, you received your goods and that pleases us because our experience of carriage to the States was littered with missing products & unhappy customers and now is not. This is because not all delivery companies are built the same, and the more expensive ones are more reliable and the cost of missing goods are insured properly. Customer experience is our focus.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.94 based on 1,342 reviews