Woods Fine Linens Reviews

Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 11th March 2021
M Turner
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
R Beswick
The pillow was too hard for me and l have given it to a friend
The towels are soft, easy to hold, and dry me more quickly.
Excellent quality product, delivery and customer service. Would definitely recommend and purchase from Woods again.
I have been very pleased to discover Woods Fine Linens online from a Google search. They have many excellent quality products available. Having made a order for a few items I was impressed with the communication emails and texts to keep me updated on the status of my order. They came much quicker than I expected and were wrapped in tissue and I could tell packed with care and attention.
Lovely fabrics, beautifully presented and packaged.Good old fashioned first class service.
Fantastic service and good quality product
One of the items I ordered was not immediately available and Woods rang to let me know. Not some faceless email but an extremely pleasant young lady. I was happy to wait until both items were available for posting together. My order then arrived earlier than expected and I was delighted to see that it was beautifully packaged in brown paper and string, but less pleased to find a lot of bubble wrap underneath. It did spoil it. A cardboard box and paper to stuff around items would be such a brilliant alternative and, of course, totally reclylable. Woods looks like a fabulous shop and the online version is great. I look forward to shopping with them again.
Very efficient service, very good product.
I was brawsing retailers offers to find a duvet cover that would match the pillowcases I got from Sheridan. The one I found on Woods Fine Linen was the only one I lookes alike, maybe just a tad darker.
Beautiful tray and we'll packaged
Bedspread purchase. No label on bedspread or packaging to show country of origin or washing instructions. Was informed it was made in Portugal but no proof. My mistake of course Verona is in Italy.
Beautifully packed up and promptly sent. Tea towels were lovely and exciting quality. Have already reordered.
I am always very satisfied with the service and quality of goods I get from Woods. I am not sure how long I have been a customer but it will be in excess of 35 years. All my towels I have bought from them.
Check country of origin. Informed it was made in Portugal.
Very appropriately named, Woods Fine Linens stock items of a very high quality. Although I have purchased other items from the shop in the past, my recent online order was for terry tea towels which are also excellent quality.
I came across Woods Fine linens through an internet search for a product. I hadn’t used the company before as tend to order most things from J Lewis. They had the product ( terry towelling tea towels) I wanted, decent size and on discount. Goods arrived quickly, beautifully wrapped in tissue and brown paper ( no plastic bags!) with a proper invoice. I really appreciate this traditional touch. Very happy with the quality of the product. So 5 stars from me!
I ordered 2 Superior Irish Linen Pillow cases, standard size 50x75 cms. The actual measurements of the pillow cases I received are 51x82 cms. I know there is some shrinkage when washing linen but I doubt the shrinkage will be sufficent to give a reasonable fit.
Anything bought from this shop is pure quality. I am extremely pleased with everything i have bought.
Very helpful on the phone when I rang to enquire about the availability of an item. Having ordered, I got good acknowledgements by e-mail and the goods were delivered promptly - and very nicely packaged. Thank you.
Excellent quality and service. The dishcloths are the best I have ever had and last a year or more with nightly soaks with a Milton tablet and weekly machine washes.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.94 based on 1,342 reviews