Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Purchased bath towels in Egyptian cotton, lovely and soft after washing and line dried outside, ( I don't use fabric softener.) Very pleased with purchase.
The clothes are a little bigger than I expected, very Robust, and look good
I bought a lovely Swiss cotton handkerchief which a friend has embroidered for the birth gift for a baby. I expect by the time the child is 20 no one will enjoy such delights as really good quality handkerchiefs.
Excellent goods, a pleasure to receive and own.
I am completely satisfied with the excellent oven cloths that I recently purchased
excellent customer service, quick delivery well packaged. thanks
Very professional throughout.
Looking for a linen tablecloth to meet my exact requirements. Woods Fine Linens were able to provide exactly what I needed, with a very quick turnaround.
Excellent quality product. Arrived quickly and well packaged. It is also nice to support a family business.
Excellent old fashion values of customer service: polite, fast response to queries and sending the products I purchased. My purchases arrived beautifully wrapped on the outside as well as inside, care and attention to detail. All these qualities are so hard to find these days, I will certainly be shopping again with Woods.
I had a very good experience with this company. I had never used them before but ordered oven gloves. They came quickly and are exactly as described. I would use the company again for household linens.
The scrims that I purchased are excellent. No residue left on the windows after cleaning.
High quality product delivered beautifully packaged
this was the only place where I could find the large floorcloths that I wanted.
These tea towels are the best I’ve had- although I have had other linen ones, these are a lot bigger.
Exactly what I wanted - a perfect 'Bee' Tea Cosy
Arrived on time.
Well organised ,dispatched quickly ,beautifully wrapped and a personal note ,I would use woods again.Thank you
The quality of stock matches that of the service at this store.
Staff are extremely helpful, offering advice and taking orders over the telephone. Goods arrive promptly and refunds are not a problem.
It is a joy to deal with an English company.
Excellent quality - exactly what we wanted.

Efficient service - very well packaged and delivered before time.

Faultless.
Excellent service and goods, would fully recommend.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,187 reviews