Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Great product, quick delivery and beautifully wrapped, fantastic service.
Andrew and his team of ladies both packed, addressed and despatched everything to our delight and expectations. Even Parcelforce fulfilled their part faultlessly.
Excellent service and excellent quality of goods
Excellent product, good price, fast delivery, beautifully wrapped. Thank you
Very pleased with my purchase which arrived in super fast time! Thank you
I feel that they are value for money
I appreciate your products being made of natural fibres - good for the environment and I can compost then when no longer functional. I particularly love your linen dishcloth - it works SO well and has lasted much longer than you suggest. I have given a number away including to my daughter in Canada!
I also really appreciate the sustainable way you wrap your parcels, except for the tiny bit of sellotape to hold the tissue - try Japanese paper washi tape ,( get mine from Muji!)
What a lovely company to deal with. Ordered online and received goods promptly, nicely wrapped and with a message inside saying thankyou for using our services, a lovely touch. Will certainly use them again in the future.
I bought a brilliant little neck pillow something my aunt had and found so useful and comfortable. Couldn’t find it anywhere else and it arrived very quickly..
Refreshing to know that there are still traditional companies such as yours giving good old fashioned customer service. Keep it up!
Exceptional customer service and products.
Excellent product and service.
The parcel was delivered and the parcel was beautifully wrapped and tied with string, something I have not seen in years and I remembered when quality stores did exactly this.
Will definitely be in touch for more bedding products.
Items are good quality. Delivery expedient. Thank you
Exemplary customer service and special touch such as a personal note in my delivery - very impressed indeed
Excellent in every way
Great customer service, hugh quality product
Excellent service.
We always use woods Irish linen dish cloths they are the best.
Woods service was excellent & highly efficient. And I am delighted with the towels I purchased.
Excellent service. Excellent quality.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,103 reviews