Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
This is my second purchase as I was very impressed with the quality of the goods and the customer service the first time I visited the website.
Gd and prompt service.
After purchasing oven gloves and cloths from a well known kitchen outlet we found them too cumbersome and stiff even after several washes. The oven gloves and oven cloth from Woods was exactly what we wanted. The delivery was fast and well packaged, with the bonus of a personal touch in the receipt.
Excellant service great quality. I love the packaging. Makes me very happy when parcels arrive.
I have been searching for a traditional oven glove. The last one I bought was from Lakeland. It was ok, but not what I really wanted.
I found Woods online, and the product I wanted was available and reasonably priced so I ordered it.
Absolutely perfect, beautifully packaged, and quickly dispatched and received.
This is the second time I have purchased from Woods , the service was again excellent
Lovely quality products so hard to find these days. Good service, well-packaged and timely delivery
I purchased the traditional oven gloves for my mum and she is so happy with them.
The packaging is lovely too - like receiving a present.
Highly recommended
Excellent product an service
Excellent quality even if it’s expensive you get what you pay for . I use the dish clothes which are excellent quality and last a long time, they can be washed over and over again.
Very good quality bolster. Comfortable and has plenty of filling, really nice.
Splendid quality handkerchiefs - delivered very promptly and beautifully wrapped. I’ll be back!
Once the item I wanted to order was in stock the process of ordering was excellent. It is the only shop that I know of where I can purchase proper dusters of excellent quality.
Lovely dishcloths, would highly recommend.
Very good quality and good service.
Absolutely what I have been looking for for years, found it by searching and finding a label attached to the inside of my (bone) shaped pillow.it is so comfortable and well made.
happy with our purchase, the double oven mitts are great.
love the natural, gentle colour and soft feel.
bought two sets, one in the wash one in use.
Excellent service. Really pleased with the dishcloths I bought. They were beautifully packaged. I have bought things from you for years and my mum did too.
Very happy with the service we will definitely use your company again in the future
Many Thanks
Fantastic products , first class service and amazing packaging.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,103 reviews