Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Delighted with my purchase and also the speed of the delivery. I have visited your shop several times in the past and am pleased to say that the service and advice you give to your customers is second to none. I will certainly shop with you online in the future. Thank you so much.
Thank you for your splendid review, we try to pursue excellence in all that we do. Independent family businesses like ours thrive only with your support. We appreciate every little order and customers interaction, no matter the size!
Very easy web site to navigate.
Lovely handkerchiefs for my granddaughter!!
Perfect. Quality, attention to detail, delivery - all perfect. Worth every penny. Thank you
A really lovely review, thank you! We try to be better than everyone else, we feel it's important to stand out from the crowd. Conditions on the high street this year have been the toughest we've known but with our customers' support, no matter the size, we will endure, hopefully another 125 years as a family business!
My fine cotton silky bed linen is still as new after many years use and well worth the extra cost for the feeling of luxurious comfort.
Great service.
Great product
Arrived before the specified time
Top quality fabric for a very reasonable price. I can thoroughly recommend this company .
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately we don't supply our products through Amazon and I'm curious to how that might have happened. If any other customers do read this please note non of our products are sold on Amazon.
I have made several purchases from Woods Fine Linens and always very satisfied with the quality of the items. Will most certainly purchase from this shop again. Expert attention from staff.
Absolutely fantastic product (oven cloths). So easy to deal with and received quickly.... what stands out, besides the quality, is the exceptional experience that I received, through those little personal touches
Very easy to order
Lovely traditional product. Beautifully presented
Having grown up in Harrogate, but now exiled to Birmingham and visiting infrequently I am a regular user of the online order service especially good for Christmas shopping. The service is prompt and efficient. Receiving an old fashioned parcel - appropriately and beautifully wrapped (including string!) is an extra bonus.
Prompt service good quality,packaged with care
Absolutely excellent quality and customer service. Beautiful packaging. A very high quality experience all round.
Excellent quality products packaged beautifully and delivered promptly.
This was my first experience of Woods Fine Linens, and I only found them from an internet search. I found exactly what I was looking for - oven cloths not cloths. They were very affordable and arrived so quickly. Excellent service all round.
Fantastic experience, postage was quick and product excellent at a great price
This is my second purchase as I was very impressed with the quality of the goods and the customer service the first time I visited the website.
Gd and prompt service.
After purchasing oven gloves and cloths from a well known kitchen outlet we found them too cumbersome and stiff even after several washes. The oven gloves and oven cloth from Woods was exactly what we wanted. The delivery was fast and well packaged, with the bonus of a personal touch in the receipt.
Excellant service great quality. I love the packaging. Makes me very happy when parcels arrive.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,103 reviews