Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
We always use woods Irish linen dish cloths they are the best.
Woods service was excellent & highly efficient. And I am delighted with the towels I purchased.
Excellent service. Excellent quality.
So trolling through so-called linen shops and guess what,the simple flat sheet I wanted and needed wasn't available from one and was available if I sold a kidney.So directed by one of my bosses in London,who loves Woods,I found what I needed at a very reasonable price with delivery in a few days.The sheet was a described and of a generous proportion,we'll see how it washes next Monday.Overall,Woods of Harrogate are exposing the poor quality of other linen shops,Woods are excellent.By the way if a billionaire,one of my bosses,shops there rather than just around the corner,it tells you a lot about value for money.
Lovely professional company with beautiful products. Personalised experience.
I'm very happy and very satisfied about my purchase.
Thank all your team on this hard time, for helping me to bought it.
Thanks a lot
Whether you shop face to face in the shop or on line you always get very good service.
Woods are always a delightful caring company to deal with. The products are always great quality and packed with great care, even a complements slip telling you who packed it. Excellent thank you
Super products,super service
Excellent service
It felt like a really special experience.
Lovely online shopping experience, the selection of linen brands is superb.
I am always very satisfied with the quality of goods from Woods and their level of service, no complaints whatsoever.
Beautifully packed in all recycled packaging. Arrived quickly.
The order after one week, is not coming yet, and after I been ordered it they text me, Sorry we don't have them in a stock, and no more information, I text them next time on chat they said next day they will call me, to give me more information, sow at the moment I don't have the order and no one text what is going on. My advice don't order anything on this time on this site. Good luck everyone. Stay healthy and safe.
Beautifully soft Swiss cotton handkerchiefs.
Easy to navigate website, secure transaction, prompt delivery. Product exactly as described and wonderful traditional elegant packaging with high end touches.
Excellent quality tea towels and good value for money
The tea towels I ordered came quickly and were packaged very well. They were of excellent quality and larger than expected.
The tea towels seemed of very high quality, at a really good price. Packaging was excellent, never received a parcel packed so beautifully! Thank you.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.96 based on 1,046 reviews