Woods Fine Linens Reviews

Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
R Beswick
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 1st March 2021
M Barnes
Lovely shop with excellent old fashioned customer service
Pleased with the cloths. Very absorbent. Thick too
This was the first time I had purchased anything from your company and was very pleased with the communication about purchase/delivery. The parcel arrived well wrapped and was delivered promptly
Exquisite personal service from a lovely family run business. Please support them, they're great!
Delightful packaging, with a strong, traditional pair of oven gloves within - made my day!
I am an old customer of Woods Fine Linens. It’s always been such a delight to shop there, the service is super friendly yet extreamly knowledgable and professional. It’s a haven, from the most exquisite silk velvets to the everyday durable items. My recent humble online purchase arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue. Thank you Woods.
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Oven gloves and tea towel traditional and lovely. Tea towel not used yet but I’m sure it’ll do a good job. Oven gloves excellent, nice to use.
Purchased bath towels in Egyptian cotton, lovely and soft after washing and line dried outside, ( I don't use fabric softener.) Very pleased with purchase.
The clothes are a little bigger than I expected, very Robust, and look good
I bought a lovely Swiss cotton handkerchief which a friend has embroidered for the birth gift for a baby. I expect by the time the child is 20 no one will enjoy such delights as really good quality handkerchiefs.
Excellent goods, a pleasure to receive and own.
I am completely satisfied with the excellent oven cloths that I recently purchased
excellent customer service, quick delivery well packaged. thanks
Very professional throughout.
Looking for a linen tablecloth to meet my exact requirements. Woods Fine Linens were able to provide exactly what I needed, with a very quick turnaround.
Excellent quality product. Arrived quickly and well packaged. It is also nice to support a family business.
Excellent old fashion values of customer service: polite, fast response to queries and sending the products I purchased. My purchases arrived beautifully wrapped on the outside as well as inside, care and attention to detail. All these qualities are so hard to find these days, I will certainly be shopping again with Woods.
I had a very good experience with this company. I had never used them before but ordered oven gloves. They came quickly and are exactly as described. I would use the company again for household linens.
The scrims that I purchased are excellent. No residue left on the windows after cleaning.
High quality product delivered beautifully packaged
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,274 reviews