Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
The handkerchiefs I bought were of excellent quality. They were well packed and were delivered promptly.
I am very pleased with the quality of my oven cloth and the service from ordering and receiving.
I have been shopping at Woods Linens all my life (Harrogatonian pensioner) and it is, and always has been a source of delight to visit with perfection in service.
First time using this shop
Have bought linen dishsloths from Woods for over 40 years and have never been disappointed. They are what they say they are - marvellous. The service I received on ordering them this week was first class -
Excellent service with speedy delivery
I’m really pleased with the lovely traditional oven gloves, and with this company. The parcel arrived promptly and the packaging was delightful, as carefully put together as a family gift. Well done.
My first order from Woods just arrived and I have to say it was the most beautifully wrapped parcel I’ve ever received. Such care and attention to detail.
Great scrim clothes excellent for all windows great service fast delivery
I bought 2 Xmas trays , they were lovely, and beautifully made . The first of my Xmas shopping
Superb service and outstanding products
Having purchased from Woods on many occasions whilst living near Harrogate I was delighted to receive the same professional level of service when ordering online. The goods were beautifully packed and delivery swift. I feel confident that the move away from Yorkshire will not stop my guilty pleasure of great bed linen. Thank you as always.
Very good service.Arrived very quickly after ordering.
Ordered Tea Towels on line. Pleased with quality as top price. No problems and delivery was excellent, 1st class post. Arrived 3rd day from ordering. Very pleased.
Excellent service prompt and good quality
Having visited Woods Fine Linens when last in Harrogate, I made a mental note to order all my linens, tea towels, towels etc., from them in the future. My first order arrived, beautifully packaged, in only a matter of a couple of days. The quality of the items is superb and this together with Woods' dedication to quality of service is so refreshing and so very special. I had forgotten what true service and attention to detail was like. Thank you so much for my wonderful shopping experience.
I have been searching professional window cleaning supplies for a scrim cloth and could not find a single good review. I found Woods by chance and was so surprised at the rave reviews (including for the scrim cloth!) that I ordered one . My cloth arrived extremely quickly, beautifully gift wrapped and with a lovely thank you note inside. I simply could not believe it!
I have used my scrim cloth for the first time today and it honestly works an absolute treat - it even makes window cleaning extremely rewarding! A fantastic company with a superb product and I can say without hesitation I will be back! Keep up the wonderful old fashioned service Woods - it is such a treat to deal with Companies likes yours. Thank you.
A BRILLIANT company and even the most modest purchases arrive beautifully presented
Good quality goods and posted out to me very quickly.
Cannot fault Woods Linens! Attention to care of every detail from order to delivery and quality of goods, so impressed, thank you!!
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,103 reviews