Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Very pleased with teatowels I purchased from you. They are very good quality.
The oven cloth is an excellent product so we've ordered some for presents as well as extras for ourselves. Very robust yet soft and of great quality.
I’m so pleased to have found this company & to be a customer of Woods, firstly because they seem to stock items which are not readily available at larger linen shops. For example, I needed a good quality super king size fitted sheet.
Best dusters ever.
I had a wonderful little parcel arrive with lots of my favourite products in----what an amazing first class service you provide-----excellent quality---most efficient staff---beautifully wrapped up---as always----already looking forward to my next visit! Nothing is too much trouble----keep on doing what you do best---perfect in every way---thank-you!
The Woods dishcloth is the best ever. The kitchen hand towels with the hole for hooking are the perfect size and texture. The Dr Vranjes diffuser range smellicious, the perfect home decorations are inspiring. The staff efficient, helpful and very friendly. One of Harrogate's finest shops. Thank you so much.
These kitchen towels are perfect - good quality with a securely attached ring for hanging up.
Very friendly & efficient
Beautifully packed. Excellent quality tea towels. Very satisfied customer
Very good and quick
Excellent customer service. The very best quality products.
The order was wrapped beautifully by Victoria. The goods are of such fine quality and, as I live 200 miles away from Harrogate, being able to order on line is brilliant.
Great quality
Excellent service, items arrived very quickly and were exactly what was ordered. Environmentally package, all packing was recyclable.
Woods has always offered great products and great customer service. For the past 7 years we have lived in The Cotswolds so our purchases have been on line or by telephone and we cannot fault the service. Thank you. We look forward to visiting the shop soon when we move 'back home'.
I have always liked visiting Woods in Harrogate, especially for those items that I want to be especially good quality. My children laugh when I say that I will bequeath them my pure Irish Linen tea towels, but I am not laughing because they are such excellent quality that I don't think they will ever wear out!
It is just a lovely shop, friendly and helpful staff who don't pester whilst you are browsing and a great atmosphere.
Excellent service
Excellent product and service. Very eco responsible packaging.
Excellent quality tea towels.
I am very impressed with the service from this company. Their whole approach is kind and professional - a rarity these days.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,103 reviews