Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
I just love this pillow :) is confortable and just the right size :)
Would recommend to anyone !
I once lived in Harrogate and bought several beautiful items at this unique shop. Now I live in Somerset, it is good to know that I Woods continues to thrive and that I can purchase online.
Our first order from Woods. First class presentation, excellent quality extremely pleased with the items and so nice to deal with a family business and receive personal service and care.A really big thankyou.
It is a pleasure to shop at Woods, everything of the best quality accurately described and orders dealt with efficiently.
Have been looking for proper floor cloths, which seem to be scarce these days. Found them on Woods fine linens website, ordered and they arrived quickly with no problems. Excellent quality, lovely note inside the parcel. Proper old fashioned service of the highest quality
After years of trying to clean windows without leaving smears, I have finally found a product that does just that. I was very pleased with my purchase it arrived well packaged, with clear instructions on what to do with my clothes before use, they arrived as promised.
The oven gloves are super, high quality and beautiful. Quick delivery, very happy
Excellent service with helpful responses to my questions
Brilliant service
Excellent quality at a very reasonable price which I couldn’t find elsewhere
Brilliant oven gloves. Serve their purpose very well.
Woods is a trusted shop and everything is always top quality.
High quality product. Thoughtfully packaged.
I received my scrums very quickly and at a good price. There was a problem with the label not sticking but my parcel arrived in a PO bag. I emailed Woods to inform them and they seemed pleased to take my comments on board.
Woods linen dishcloths are the best I've ever used, they last for ages. I won't buy them from anywhere else as the quality is fantastic. Excellent on line service with quick delivery
excellent service and good choice of products
Speedy delivery and perfect items.
Excellent service and beautiful items
Beautifully packaged linens with care taken over infection prevention control measures. My goods arrived very promptly exactly as I ordered.
I found Woods Fine Linens to be an excpetionally personal shopping experience. It was the first time I've used the organisation and found the quality of my goods to be of a luxury quality. Thank you for your superb service, I would highly recommend you to friends and family.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,184 reviews