Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Lovely traditional product. Beautifully presented
Having grown up in Harrogate, but now exiled to Birmingham and visiting infrequently I am a regular user of the online order service especially good for Christmas shopping. The service is prompt and efficient. Receiving an old fashioned parcel - appropriately and beautifully wrapped (including string!) is an extra bonus.
Prompt service good quality,packaged with care
Very expensive for the size good colour
Absolutely excellent quality and customer service. Beautiful packaging. A very high quality experience all round.
Excellent quality products packaged beautifully and delivered promptly.
This was my first experience of Woods Fine Linens, and I only found them from an internet search. I found exactly what I was looking for - oven cloths not cloths. They were very affordable and arrived so quickly. Excellent service all round.
Fantastic experience, postage was quick and product excellent at a great price
This is my second purchase as I was very impressed with the quality of the goods and the customer service the first time I visited the website.
Gd and prompt service.
After purchasing oven gloves and cloths from a well known kitchen outlet we found them too cumbersome and stiff even after several washes. The oven gloves and oven cloth from Woods was exactly what we wanted. The delivery was fast and well packaged, with the bonus of a personal touch in the receipt.
Excellant service great quality. I love the packaging. Makes me very happy when parcels arrive.
I have been searching for a traditional oven glove. The last one I bought was from Lakeland. It was ok, but not what I really wanted.
I found Woods online, and the product I wanted was available and reasonably priced so I ordered it.
Absolutely perfect, beautifully packaged, and quickly dispatched and received.
This is the second time I have purchased from Woods , the service was again excellent
Lovely quality products so hard to find these days. Good service, well-packaged and timely delivery
I purchased the traditional oven gloves for my mum and she is so happy with them.
The packaging is lovely too - like receiving a present.
Highly recommended
Excellent product an service
Excellent quality even if it’s expensive you get what you pay for . I use the dish clothes which are excellent quality and last a long time, they can be washed over and over again.
Very good quality bolster. Comfortable and has plenty of filling, really nice.
Splendid quality handkerchiefs - delivered very promptly and beautifully wrapped. I’ll be back!
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.96 based on 1,051 reviews