Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Good service, excellent product and beautiful packaging!
Good quality and delivered on time
What a joy to find an establishment like this still survives, I wish I lived in Harrogate!
Easy straight forward ordering. Fast delivery and beautifully packaged. Thank you Victoria.
Couldn't be happier with my purchase from Woods fine linens!
Extremely good service, goods were wrapped and packed with extreme care and attention, love the personalised letter and care card that came with my order. I can't praise this company enough, the extra mile they go to please I haven't seen anywhere else. Will definitely be ordering from them again, thank you.
Excellent service and quality. Beautifully wrapped with an individual note!!
No one else stocks the choice that Woods do. I have used their tea towels for years and also appreciate their staff cards sent with the orders.
Thankyou at Woods, my order arrived very quickly. Look forward to seeing you in store in 2021.
Ordered a blanket and Christmas table linen which arrived quickly. Beautiful quality products which arrived safely having been packaged with care. My brief enquiry on something was answered very promptly by the friendly staff.
Would be happy to purchase again from this company.
Exceptional quality products. will be ordering again.
Ordered some lowly dish cloths from Woods. They arrived promptly wrapped in pretty tissue paper, with a lovely receipt letter, compliment slip and envelope all with the Woods logo.
It felt special
Great attention to detail and customer satisfaction
Brilliant service quick and easy to use
My new soft flanelette sheets aro so cosy living in cold `Scotland, helping me have a great sleep.
My package arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper in spite of only ordering a few children‘s handkerchiefs. The handkerchiefs are very cute and ideal for granddaughter. I will use Woods Fine Linens again when appropriate to my needs!
Absolutely delighted with my order from Woods Fine linens. Bought some oven gloves that reminded me of my childhood that my mum used to use. They arrived beautifully wrapped with a lovely order note inside an envelope. Such lovely finishing touches, was a joy to receive.
Customer service like it used to be in the old days - beautifully presented with a personal card thanking me for my custom - parcel was dispatched the day I purchased - excellent.
I am very impressed with the quality of service offered by Woods Fine Linens. The small gift I bought was perfect, arrived speedily and beautifully wrapped!
We ordered some twill dusters for my mother for Christmas - her request, she rates them highly. The package arrived swiftly. For a product as mundane as a duster to be beautifully wrapped and presented creates a strong first impression of Woods. Excellent.
The quality of the product is excellent, the delivery also was excellent, however I ordered 2 items of the same which should have been the same colour , but one was whiter than the other , this was very disappointing.
Excellent service and quality of good s
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,103 reviews