WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Great service all round. Would definitely recommend
...first rate company...customer care and satisfaction top of their list....regular updates, prompt delivery as promised of a quality product....thank you Michael R
Fantastic service greta product. I ordered short first time and when I reordered and needed next day but was a little late in the day ordering they managed to sort and got it very promptly and saved me loads of trouble. Great company and great people. Recommend every time. Thanks
Used before but still great service prompt service
5 stars for this company..Did'nt order until late morning of the 7th and was delivered at 8.am next morning 8th January. Very efficient company.
Impressive customer service
Great products, amazingly quick delivery, good prices and fantastic communication from Mark! We will be back, would highly recommend to everyone! Thank you Wood Flooring Supplies!
An excellent company. I had a problem getting my order accepted online (my stupidity) and Mark took the time to talk me through it over the phone. My order arrived next day. Can't really improve on that. Many thanks.
Excellent delivery, very speedy and quality of item very good.
Excellent Service. I phoned to confirm order and went straight to a real person. Delivery arrived on the morning of the day I requested. And of course, best online price.
Brilliant customer service. Very clear communication regarding the delivery process and I’ll definitely be back. Many thanks 👍🏼
We found our perfect flooring and it was delivered very quickly. No damage to any pieces. Perfect Thank You
Very good service. Thank you
Simply great service - very proactive, caring, and accessible. Very competitive prices and quick delivery.
Very good service and very good website too!!! Will definitely buy again
Kerry and the team were very good at keeping me informed on availability and managed to expedite delivery of some out of stock items
Great service - express delivery
Excellent product, excellent service, rarely found today, I would not hesitate to recommend this company
Excellent service
Item exactly as required delivered next day. Very happy.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.93 based on 248 reviews