WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend WoodFlooring Supplies
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

The Team really stood out from other suppliers because they were so responsive and helpful.
Very pleased with the way my query was dealt with. The gentleman that dealt with my order was professional, experienced and knowledgeable. I was so pleased with the service that I went back and purchased an underlay for the engineered flooring, which I bought earlier in the week. It’s rare to find a business that is not all about profit but also about good sound advice. Len
Fantastic service order delivered within 2 days and quality of materials Informed at every stage of process of my order well worth the money spent
as described good delivery time
Thank you for your feedback.
Customer service excellent. Delivery time excellent. Was kept well informed. Delivery charge was a little expensive but worth it
Thank you Susan for your five star reveiw.
The oak flooring is to a high standard for the price and delivery was within 2 days and tracked.
Hi Philip, glad you liked the solid oak flooring, and thank you for the five star reveiw.
High quality nosing arrived as described. Excellent communication. A1+
Thank you Alex for your feedback.
Great service, delivery on time, Very helpful customer service
Fantasic quality and customer services
Amazing service
Very responsive to my needs, quick e-mail replies to my queries - I just look forward to receiving the goods in time for installation.
Order arrived promptly. Good quality and easy to lay.
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery, all at a fair price. Have used before and will again.
Efficient, fast, kept me updated, thank you!
Excellent customer services, couldn’t ask for more
Top quality product, super fast delivery and got contacted by courier on a delivery day. Will definitely recommend!
Great service quick delivery
Great service and product.
Excellent product at an excellent price. Ordering and delivery was quick and easy.
Items and delivery fine.