WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

4.9
Based on 266 reviews
Read WoodFlooring Supplies Reviews

About WoodFlooring Supplies:

Wood Flooring Supplies Ltd is a Family Run Internet Only Business based in Lancashire, which has been devoted to supplying quality Flooring along with Wood Flooring accessories for the last 11 years throughout Mainland Uk.

Providing excellent Customer Service and a Sampling service along with keeping you informed throughout the order process. Our business has grown from strength to strength over the last several years and we are very happy to receive emails from our customers thanking us for our Customer Service. We only deal with the largest Flooring Manufacturers which includes Boen, Junckers and Atkinson & Kirby along with others. We also offer an out of hours email service up to 10pm every day.

sales@woodflooringsupplies.co.uk

Knowledgeable, full range of products,fast and efficient but high quality.
The web site is very good, the sample was delivered very promptly, and the order was also delivered quickly. My only criticism is you cannot place an order over the phone, but I was able to managed it. Will use again.
Amazing service - needed some underlay urgently and they kept me updated and informed, arrived exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended, thank you!
Really quick delivery and great service
Excellent customer service. I reached out to see if i could receive my order asap and it arrived the following morning. Thank you
Very good service especially from Kerry.
I had a problem with my order. WoodFlooring contacted their supplier and the issue was resolved quickly. Very good service
Excellent service and good quality
Arrived next day, as promised. Customer service very helpful.
The staffs are very friendly and hugely helpful.
Great service. The timber edge strips I ordered look excellent. Would order again.
Super helpful, thank you so much!
Good quality click oak stair nosing , fitted perfectly and best value for money. Very happy with the fast delivery.
WoodFlooring Supplies 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Kerry has been really helpful Thanks you
Great communication throughout from Kerry. Delivered on the day requested. Could not have been better. Highly recommended.
Great company, fast delivery, very good communication with customer service, keeps me informed about every stage of my order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Wood flooring supplies customer service is fantastic, very good communication.
I ordered a sample which I was very happy with and then proceeded to order 13 pieces of said product and they were not like the sample quality or Finnish and a few of them were not totally different colour 😟 I shall sand them down and a stain them but .....consistency!!!
Good Evening Neil, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, but I think it is very unfair you have given us a 2 star review when you have been provided with five star customer service. Your order was delivered early on Saturday 2nd October and you was also given a 1 hour time window. Oak is a natural product and will contain colour variation between each length. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Kind Regards Kerry
Great service, prompt delivery and joiner has just fitted it and said quality was really good and easy to install, will definitely order again when needed
Thank you Caroline for your five star review, glad your fitter thought the oak flooring was easy to fit.
Really helpful and kept in touch when supplies were delayed. Delivery was pin on time. All round a very happy experience.
Thank you Estelle for taking the time to write a five star review, greatly appreciated.
WoodFlooring Supplies is rated 4.9 based on 266 reviews