Woodblock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodblock
Read Woodblock Reviews

About Woodblock:

We are a family run business with a devotion to creativity and a dedication to detail.

Combining creativity and print is at the heart of what we do and is the culmination of years of experience in various forms of high end design from silversmithing to product and graphics. It is the skills accumulated along the way and a geeky addiction to all things stationery, that ensure the quality of all our products which are produced in-house by our passionate hands-on team.

We work collaboratively with our clients and strive to achieve the highest standards whilst treating every project with individual care and attention. We understand how important business is to our customers and love working with them to create striking and memorable products which can fuel their success.

Our passion for design and all things stationery mean we are often ahead of industry and market changes and can therefore offer customers a unique advantage.

Being a family business we can also be totally flexible and ensure that each project is tailored to each customer and in a time and fashion that suits. To help ensure this, we always offer considered and knowledgeable support throughout. If you decide to join our pack of very happy customers, you’ll find that we’re a friendly bunch, who like nothing more than giving great service.

hello@woodblock.co.uk

Home Farm, Coldharbour Lane, Dorking

Tell us how Woodblock made you happy
We order our business cards through woodblock and are very happy with the level of service provided. I'm no expert on Illustrator and Aaron was very patient in guiding me to save the files in the correct format. The Cards were turned around in super quick time for arrival before an event we were attending. Thanks Aaron :)
Had a great experience working with Woodblock to order custom diaries for my business. They suggested some design changes to our original ideas which ended up looking fantastic, and we were very happy with the finished product. Highly recommended!
Very happy with my business cards from Woodblock! Excellent quality and brilliant, friendly service from start to finish. I'll be using this service again and would happily recommend others to do so too.
We recently produced two sets of luxury business cards for one of our clients that needed not only to be perfect but also delivered in an extremely tight timeframe. Aaron and Woodblock went above and beyond to help us achieve exactly what we needed to for our business-critical client. Not only are the business cards beautiful but they were also delivered bang on time, despite them being complex to create. We can't thank the team enough and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. We will definitely be using them again.
Excellent service from start to finish. The business cards we received from Woodblock are above and beyond the standards set by other printers, and we have only received positive comments about them. We especially appreciate their support and advice regarding the choice in paper stock that resulted in a superior product. Thank you!
Thank you very much. Speak soon.
Fantastic service. Fast and efficient. Highly recommend them.
Thank you very much. Speak soon.
Highly recommend Woodblock. Our embossed castelli notebooks are a quality product.
Thank you very much Josh. We are pleased you are happy with our products and service.
Aaron at Woodblock was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process easy. I had a very short timeframe to work in and he did it. Thank you very much. The cards are great.
Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. Very pleased you are happy with your cards. We thought they looked great too. Have a good weekend and speak soon. Best Wishes, Aaron & The Woodblock Team.
Great as ever. Rapid, responsive, and a quality product. An absolute joy to work with. Couldn't be happier!
Great service from Aaron and delivered a great product in a short amount of time. Great communication along the way as well.
We've asked Woodblock for business cards twice now - great to find a very high quality service who can also do lower runs for small businesses like us. On this second request, due to deadlines being pushed from our client, they've even managed to help us out and turn around our request a week earlier than originally intended! Thanks a lot.
Woodblock handled the design of our business cards as well as the printing – their recommendations were great and the final product is excellent. Recommended.
Fantastic service. They couldn't have been more helpful, and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with my business cards (which are beautiful.) I would recommend to anyone!
Thank you Beth. Have a great Christmas.
Great service! Great communication and advice! Highly recommended!
Fantastic service, would highly recommend. James Hamilton Director Hamilton Bower
Thanks James. We are always happy to help. Speak soon.
Great, local company. Beautiful print work!
Thank you Woodblock for a good job well done. The product is fantastic and the staff were a pleasure to deal with which is becoming more rare these days. I will not only use Woodblock again but will recommend their services to my contacts in the industry.
Andrew from Woodblock was unbelievably helpful when it came to ordering our company business cards and Personalised invites. We had a very short amount of time to get the cards printed and Woodblock delivered. The cards were better than i imagined. Super impressed, will be sending all my printing work their way from now on.
Absolutely love my business cards! Couldn't have asked for more.
Beautiful posters and storyboards for our film, Homer. Super friendly service and very helpful with design. Will definitely use again. Also made my business cards and they are really good quality. Lem Lawrence - heropost.co.uk
Woodblock 5 star review on 13th July 2016