Wonder Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonder Cards
Read Wonder Cards Reviews
Thanks for my lovely cards. I was really pleased with them, good quality and excellent packaging and delivery. I'm usually a card factory girl for general birthdays but Covid says no to them! There's no special words in the cards but that suits me as I like to write my own, most cards these days don't have a good verse anyway. It's a shame the choice is limited though. I would recommend. Thanks again Steph
Bought my first box of cards and liked them so bought 2 more
I ordered Birthday Cards Vols 1 and 2 and am extremely impressed by the quality and design. I especially like the fact that the cards are left blank inside and that the designs are suitable for a range of people. A great buy!
Thrilled. Have been struggling to find suitable cards so thought I would give these a try, couldn't be more pleased.
So thrilled with the quick service and even more thrilled with the amazing collection of 21 cards. Wonderful way to buy cards now and in the future, suitable for all the family and friends, exactly how they were advertised. Thankyou.
All as expected, arrived quickly, packaged nicely and with a lovely little note inside too!
Fantastic service. Fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Great designs, good value and I liked the personal touch from the family. I have recommended these cards to my friends yes I will buy again xx
Arrived quick, good price. lovely.
Beautiful packed, excellent value.
Very good quality and a nice selection of cards
A very polite letter from the the family, that’s was a really nice touch. I have recommended to all my friends
Nicely presented and great selection
A good mixture of cards thanks.
Really nice selection of cards
Really good selection of choice of cards ,ordered two box's which arrived bye post few days later .Even had an extra card in box very satisfied with the service.
Great cards, fantastic service
Lovely cards and great service
Lovey cards, and I smiled at the thank you note. A really nice touch. Would recommend.
Great quality, good price, arrive quick and in great condition. Would recommend
A lovely selection of good quality cards. Nicely packaged and arrived quickly. Would highly recommend.
Good quality cards beautifully packaged & speedily dispatched many thanks!
Wonder Cards is rated 4.78 based on 1,144 reviews